Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Damn they look killer, eps the wind chill pearl, nice work from the photog. Get your deposit in because everyone & their grandmother is gonna be scrambling to buy one now, the UAW is to thank, can't even buy a Colorado ZR2 or a Ranger Raptor if you were still on the fence...

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
With the reality of future energy prices the hybrid wether off-road or pro is my order.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
That terra color looks horrible, I keep trying to like it but I can't, especially with those shiny fender flares 🤮

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Is that definitely Wind Chill Pearl and not just regular white?

I hope so, but I assumed the TRD Pro would be offered in the same colors as the other TRD Pro models (black, grey, white, terra).

Has Toyota offered different color options across TRD Pro models in the same year?

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Is that definitely Wind Chill Pearl and not just regular white?

I hope so, but I assumed the TRD Pro would be offered in the same colors as the other TRD Pro models (black, grey, white, terra).

Has Toyota offered different color options across TRD Pro models in the same year?
This was my thought as well, didn’t expect to see WCP as an option on the TRD Pro.
I’m not certain about all previous years color options across the TRD Pro line up, but I believe the color choices are usually the same. The Underground offering on the 2024 TRD Pro breaks that alignment, as the Tundra TRD Pro is still offered in Mag Gray for 2024.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
That definitely looks like ice cap to me.. WCP is a much cooler white. Honestly I like the WCP better..
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro (Terra & Wind Chill Pearl White Colors) on display IMG_4518
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro (Terra & Wind Chill Pearl White Colors) on display IMG_4519

Last edited:

Ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma
This was my thought as well, didn’t expect to see WCP as an option on the TRD Pro.
I’m not certain about all previous years color options across the TRD Pro line up, but I believe the color choices are usually the same. The Underground offering on the 2024 TRD Pro breaks that alignment, as the Tundra TRD Pro is still offered in Mag Gray for 2024.
I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that underground was replacing MGM in future MYs

kellen.watkins

First Name
Kellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tacoma/2023 Prius Prime
That definitely looks like ice cap to me.. WCP is a much cooler white. Honestly I like the WCP better..
IMG_4518.jpeg
IMG_4519.jpeg
It’s hard to say if it is WCP. My Prius prime is WCP and looks different depending on light. At night it looks like an actual grayish pearl color but is bright white in daylight.
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro (Terra & Wind Chill Pearl White Colors) on display IMG_0386
2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro (Terra & Wind Chill Pearl White Colors) on display IMG_0258
Sponsored