Sponsored

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Yooooo that’s the same truck I have on preorder, minus the long bed. Good looking truck. I wish it had the stance that the pro has though, I think I’ll probably need to lift it and put 33’s or 35’s on it sooner than later.

dirkdiggler

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tacoma Sport, 2018 Tacoma OR
Yeah I was torn on the longbed. I think they look ridiculous when not lifted but WITH a lift they look leaps and bounds better than the 5 ft bed.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I often find myself wondering how tiny these new body styles will look driving down the road in person. I've been tricked so many times coming up behind a Tundra on the road because the rear end looks so small and so close to the ground, I keep mistaking it for a 4th gen Tacoma even though they're not in the hands of anyone yet lol.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
good looking truck. 6' bed is where it's at, stoked I have that deposited on my TH. love the underground color too.

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Pretty sure it's only the Pro with a lift from factory but I could be completely wrong, someone will correct me
Nope — the Trailhunter is lifted too. From Road & Track, May 2023:

“Like the Trailhunter, TRD Pro sits two-inches high up front and an inch and a half higher in the rear than the base Tacoma. The truck is also three inches wider than a base SR, which gives it a genuinely muscular and menacing appearance.”

Both trims have the highest ground clearance in the lineup at 11 inches. And yes, I agree the 6’ bed Trailhunter is the one to get. Which is why our deposit is for exactly that. :cool:

darshan1992

First Name
Darshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
If they had allowed hood scoop option on the offroad, it would have been perfect

savj

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter waitlist
If they had allowed hood scoop option on the offroad, it would have been perfect
id agree if it was functional. With luck there‘ll be an aftermarket option out there soon
Sponsored