Sponsored

Any hard bed covers, all-weather floor mats, or console vault in aftermarket yet?

TRD _Rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Camry TRD, 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I know its early but is there any hard bed covers and/or All-weather mats on the market yet. Not having any luck finding. Also looking for a console vault.
Sponsored

PaulB

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport
Wondering if my 3rd gen bed mat will fit the 4th gen.

OP
OP
TRD _Rob

TRD _Rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking for cab floor mats not bed mat.

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Personally I’ll wait for Tuxmat to come out with floor mats…the only ones that leave no carpet exposed. Clean up like new after they get dirty too

TacoJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I was looking to purchase WeatherTechs for my (on order) 24 Tacoma but they don't make them yet so...I found these for a fraction of the WT's price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3554127903...UM0UioPRBW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Also, I ordered and have received this Rough Country Low profile hard bed cover. Love the price and quality (yeah it's all prepped for installation, just waiting for a truck to put it on:
https://reconrecovery.com/products/...nneau-cover-for-2016-2024-toyota-tacoma-5-bed

OP
OP
TRD _Rob

TRD _Rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was looking to purchase WeatherTechs for my (on order) 24 Tacoma but they don't make them yet so...I found these for a fraction of the WT's price:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3554127903...UM0UioPRBW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Also, I ordered and have received this Rough Country Low profile hard bed cover. Love the price and quality (yeah it's all prepped for installation, just waiting for a truck to put it on:
https://reconrecovery.com/products/...nneau-cover-for-2016-2024-toyota-tacoma-5-bed
My concern are that the 2024s are different then 2016-2023. so not buying these fit 2016-2024 Tacomas.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Personally I’ll wait for Tuxmat to come out with floor mats…the only ones that leave no carpet exposed. Clean up like new after they get dirty too
I had Tuxmat in the past and wasn't sold on them. Never tried to clean them since they never got dirty enough.

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
I personally went to a tonneau cover dealer who insisted that their cover would fit a 24. It did not. The front of the bed is totally different and there was zero chance of sealing the front. They tried 2 different style covers and neither of them would fit. Be careful ordering one online because I'm afraid you'll just have to send it back.

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Tuxmat just scanned my floors on my truck so they are coming for sure! And yes they are the best!

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I personally went to a tonneau cover dealer who insisted that their cover would fit a 24. It did not. The front of the bed is totally different and there was zero chance of sealing the front. They tried 2 different style covers and neither of them would fit. Be careful ordering one online because I'm afraid you'll just have to send it back.
I know this dealer- uggg- haha

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought my wife Tuxmat for her Santa Cruz and they have been amazing. I think they have the best carpet coverage.
They were nice but all the little clips and stuff. I seem to recall they were flat where they reached the mounts for the front seat and I alway felt like liquid would run under the seats if a puddle formed from the rain from my shoes. I just wanted to put them in and drive lol! Still not sure how the clips were supposed to work. I had OEM mats in my 2023 and didn't really like them either. Maybe try weathertech again...

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
My concern are that the 2024s are different then 2016-2023. so not buying these fit 2016-2024 Tacomas.
I don’t believe they will fit. The clips are spaced about 2 inches further apart on the 2023 vs 2024.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wondering if my 3rd gen bed mat will fit the 4th gen.
It wil likely fit but not exactly, they are different shapes. Here is a pic of the 4th gen bed mat.

2024 Tacoma Any hard bed covers, all-weather floor mats, or console vault in aftermarket yet? 24Tacobedmatt

Last edited: