Sponsored

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Moon roof is not an option on the TH. In various videos Sheldon tells people its a prototype and that feature will not be part of the TH. Bed rack is optional. Snorkel is part of the package.
Toyota officially released the specs https://www.toyota.com/tacoma/2024/features/mpg/7544/7536/7598/7166

You can select the trail hunter and see all standard and optional features.

You were completely wrong and I was right. BOTH the bed rack and the moonroof are standard on the trail hunter.
Which truly sucks to have to be forced to pay for that.
Sponsored

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Toyota officially released the specs https://www.toyota.com/tacoma/2024/features/mpg/7544/7536/7598/7166

You can select the trail hunter and see all standard and optional features.

You were completely wrong and I was right. BOTH the bed rack and the moonroof are standard on the trail hunter.
Which truly sucks to have to be forced to pay for that.
Interesting how much misguided info Toyota reps shared during this trucks roll out this year. Some I spoke with at expo events would say one thing, and the next guy would contradict previous information. Good to see some things are finally published though. Thanks for posting it.

EDIT:
This page doesn't appear to be finished yet, as it doesn't list a 6 foot bed as an option for the OR/TH so maybe pump the brakes.

It also says the moonroof is standard, which isn't even an option for the TH, or at least that's what the chief engineer said.

It says heated seats not available in TH.

Last edited:

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Interesting how much misguided info Toyota reps shared during this trucks roll out this year. Some I spoke with at expo events would say one thing, and the next guy would contradict precious information. Good to see some things are finally published though. Thanks for posting it.
No worries and that's unfortunate indeed that the reps lack of knowledge. I was secretly wishing for you to be right! Loosing 1.7in of head room for someone like me who is 6'5" due to the forced moonroof is not cool. Also I am surprised legroom is 1" less than the 2023. Not the specs I wanted to see but it is what it is.

To be honest with the really high price that were just announced, at $55K for a loaded TRD Off road, I am fearing a 63-65K for a Trailhunter which is not reasonable I think. At that point I would rather save $15K and get a loaded ZR2.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Interesting how much misguided info Toyota reps shared during this trucks roll out this year. Some I spoke with at expo events would say one thing, and the next guy would contradict precious information. Good to see some things are finally published though. Thanks for posting it.

EDIT:
This page doesn't appear to be finished yet, as it doesn't list a 6 foot bed as an option for the OR/TH so maybe pump the brakes.

It also says the moonroof is standard, which isn't even an option for the TH, or at least that's what the chief engineer said.

They are changing things still which is why customers using links that are not live yet and trusting the information to be true isnt really valauble.

For example, I saw both 5 and 6 foot Trailhunter options earlier. You cant see 6 foot. I now only see 6 foot lol.

Also, it says no heated seats because it has heated & ventilated seats which is its own line item.

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

EDIT:

Heated seats are available, it’s under the heated/ventilated seats

cant get only heated seats

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma TRD
Am i seeing this right that the Trailhunter does not have the locking rear axle, but only the Auto LSD? That's a show stopper. Dang it.

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Am i seeing this right that the Trailhunter does not have the locking rear axle, but only the Auto LSD? That's a show stopper. Dang it.
The Trailhunter and Pro 100% have a rear locker standard.

Edit: This is directly from the Toyota site comparing Pro to TH. I’m guessing you may have read one of the other boxes wrong. It’s listed kind of weird.

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) IMG_2835

Last edited:

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma TRD
The Trailhunter and Pro 100% have a rear locker standard.

Edit: This is directly from the Toyota site comparing Pro to TH. I’m guessing you may have read one of the other boxes wrong. It’s listed kind of weird.

IMG_2835.jpeg
Yep, I read something wrong. I thought having a locker was the case. Thanks!
Sponsored