ChrisT2024

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Updated with ARB Tacoma Trailhunter video walkaround:

ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter build (Underground color).

๐—•๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€
โ€ข ARB Rear Bumper (Coming Soon)
โ€ข Old Man Emu Suspension (Coming Soon)
โ€ข OME Upper Control Arms
โ€ข ARB On-board Twin Air Compressor
โ€ข ARB 4L Air Tank V2
โ€ข ARB Portable Twin Air Compressor
โ€ข ARB Bed Rack (Coming Soon)
โ€ข ARB BASE Rack
โ€ข ARB Esperance Rooftop Tent
โ€ข ARB Elements Fridge Freezer
โ€ข TRED Pro Traction Boards

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-4-

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-1-

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-6-

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-5-

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-3-

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-2-

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 2

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 1

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 3

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 4

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 5

Sponsored

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Did you get a close up pic of the tire or do you remember the tire size spec?
Looks a little bigger than the false 33s from the reveal.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Here are the build mods / specs and more photos:

โ€ข ARB 4L Air Tank V2
โ€ข ARB BASE Rack

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Toyota Tacoma Build Overlanding Underground Color 4

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Toyota Tacoma Build Overlanding Underground Color 1

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Toyota Tacoma Build Overlanding Underground Color 6

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Toyota Tacoma Build Overlanding Underground Color 5

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Toyota Tacoma Build Overlanding Underground Color 3

2024 Tacoma ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build on 35's in Underground Color (updated with videos) ARB 2024 Toyota Tacoma Build Overlanding Underground Color 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Alright, I might be on team Trailhunter now. Was hard TRD Pro but this think looks tough. Can I get this without the snorkel?

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Alright, I might be on team Trailhunter now. Was hard TRD Pro but this think looks tough. Can I get this without the snorkel?
No they said itโ€™s standard so is the ugly half bed rack, and the moonroof. Hate to pay for unnecessary stuff, I want a TH without those 3 things.

POV Toyota design team: letโ€™s create a dedicated overlanding trim. Awesome, let's add a moonroof standard, since a majority of targeted customers will either put a roof rack or camper. That way we can charge $1500 extra so they can look at nothing, and get the full benefit of their roof rack added noise through the glass.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
No they said itโ€™s standard so is the ugly half bed rack, and the moonroof. Hate to pay for unnecessary stuff, I want a TH without those 3 things.

POV Toyota design team: letโ€™s create a dedicated overlanding trim. Awesome, let's add a moonroof standard, since a majority of targeted customers will either put a roof rack or camper. That way we can charge $1500 extra so they can look at nothing, and get the full benefit of their roof rack added noise through the glass.
Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm out again.

Mrknowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Silverado, 14 JKUR
They look more like 35โ€™s to me.
Compared to the sort-a-33s on the white and bronze TH trucks w/ the same wheel, these are certainly a size larger, probably either a 285/75R18 or 35/11.50R18, both basically 35's. ONly other candidate would be the 275/70, which is 33.5"

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70

Obviously none of this is 100% confirmed, but from videos I've watched with Sheldon Brown (2024 Tacoma lead engineer), I believe he said THs do not come with a sunroof, and do come with the snorkel standard. Other videos and images have alluded to the ARB rack being an option.

And I know folks aren't big on this option, but you could in theory find any other trim in the same color as your TH and swap out the snorkel and quarter panel.

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Obviously none of this is 100% confirmed, but from videos I've watched with Sheldon Brown (2024 Tacoma lead engineer), I believe he said THs do not come with a sunroof, and do come with the snorkel standard. Other videos and images have alluded to the ARB rack being an option.

And I know folks aren't big on this option, but you could in theory find any other trim in the same color as your TH and swap out the snorkel and quarter panel.
The chief engineer said in a video interview in Hawaii that the roof rack was an option but the bed rack and snorkel were standard on TH. This guy knows his product better than any other source. Now things could always change before production for sure so we will see.

As far as sunroof even if it's an option, it's forced as included in the upper tier packages most of the time. So we will see as well.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
The chief engineer said in a video interview in Hawaii that the roof rack was an option but the bed rack and snorkel were standard on TH. This guy knows his product better than any other source. Now things could always change before production for sure so we will see.

As far as sunroof even if it's an option, it's forced as included in the upper tier packages most of the time. So we will see as well.
Moon roof is not an option on the TH. In various videos Sheldon tells people its a prototype and that feature will not be part of the TH. Bed rack is optional. Snorkel is part of the package.

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Compared to the sort-a-33s on the white and bronze TH trucks w/ the same wheel, these are certainly a size larger, probably either a 285/75R18 or 35/11.50R18, both basically 35's. ONly other candidate would be the 275/70, which is 33.5"
I think they are 275/70/18. It's 33.6 and 11.1 wide because there is almost no poke. It's probably the largest tire you can fit stock considering the stock tire for TH and PRO is 265/70/18 which is 32.6in / 10.4in (smaller and quite thiner than the usual so called 33s 285/70/17 that you find stock on jeeps and the new ranger raptor and Colorado ZR2).

That Nitto Trail Grappler is a real joke though, 72 lbs in 35s. My Territory MTs which I love are 52 lbs in 35s. That's 100lbs less for 5 tires, much less unsprung weight and rotational weight. 72 lbs is non sense.

tacoboutit

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EXL
ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter build (Underground color).

โ€ข ARB 4L Air Tank V2
โ€ข ARB BASE Rack

a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-4-jpg.jpg

a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-1-jpg.jpg

a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-6-jpg.jpg

a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-5-jpg.jpg

a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-3-jpg.jpg

a-tacoma-build-overlanding-underground-color-2-jpg.jpg

ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color.jpg

ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 2.jpg

ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 1.jpg

ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 3.jpg

ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 4.jpg

ARB 2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Build Underground Color 5.jpg

The video starts with a beat that is dangerously close to the P-hub beat. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Accidentally played the video out loud and a co-worker was like "JOSH! Omg" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sponsored