Sponsored

Article “The 2024 Toyota Tacoma Is The Truck You Hoped It Would Be”

bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Be fun when they get their hands on an imax. I'm not interested in the smaller engine at all. I'm excited to see what true mpg will be and how it performs with all of the low end torque.

Had a loaded 2019 trd pro and dumped it as it was so underpowered. Could barely make it up a big hill. Was so not fun to drive on the highway.

Hoping this us resolved now as I'd love to get back in to one if that has been fixed appropriately.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
Be fun when they get their hands on an imax. I'm not interested in the smaller engine at all. I'm excited to see what true mpg will be and how it performs with all of the low end torque.

Had a loaded 2019 trd pro and dumped it as it was so underpowered. Could barely make it up a big hill. Was so not fun to drive on the highway.

Hoping this us resolved now as I'd love to get back in to one if that has been fixed appropriately.
i like the idea of the max, but I don’t like the extra weight (battery), reduced tow weight, and the fact that you lose your under seat storage, plus you also have to consider that battery will be $$$$ when you need to replace it. In all reality, judging by the results from the tundra, you might gain 2-3 mpg average over the normal I-Force, but that’ll be about it. really did want the pro, but I had been without a truck since last March and I didn’t want to wait on the pro to hit the street, much less pay the dealer markup on one.. probably looking at a 70k Tacoma by the time it’s all said and done. Thats just stupid.
Sponsored