• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I thought MotorBiscuit was the bottom feeder click bait recycler on stories - not FA?

Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Ranger Raptor is what I want. Like so many others.
Checking in with my dealer of choice I'm still on the list to order and I've been on the list since last year. Bad news is I'm #21 on the list and they believe they will only be allocated 1 or 2 Raptor per year.
Any thoughts about allocations from those in the know?

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
I hope they offer the sports bar option in the US. Like the look.

Second thought I donā€™t want to wait 2 years like my Bronco. Iā€™m ordering a XL or XLT nothing fancy. Probably wonā€™t place my order until Fall when my Bronco is paid off.

Reactions: MJE

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I hope they offer the sports bar option in the US. Like the look.

Second thought I donā€™t want to wait 2 years like my Bronco. Iā€™m ordering a XL or XLT nothing fancy. Probably wonā€™t place my order until Fall when my Bronco is paid off.
just fyi here... you should probably closely watch the launch and early ordering uptake. Ford may actually only be forecasting they can build a certain number of units- but not make public- and suddenly cut off orders after 1 week or something. The 1st model year of Maverick they did a reservation system to gauge interest, then opened actual ordering and suffered a lot of growing pains before stopping new orders (Hybrid stopped before ECO). Grand total was somewhere around 105k units for the MY2022. They were built on a single shared production line in 1 factory using same platform as Bronco Sport. Sound familiar?

The 2nd year (MY2023) they stopped orders after I think 4 days saying they sold out for the year- and the projection is roughly 87k units and they admit they took more orders in 4 days than the 87k they can actually build. Would not surprise me if something similar happens with new Ranger, and my guess would be they hope to get around 100k built similar to what average years were of 5G from MY2019-2022.

Doesn't hurt anything to place your order early and choose later on not to take delivery if you haven't paid off Bronco or other considerations- but if you snooze, you might lose.

Deleted member 5711

My local dealer is only getting one Raptor and I have put a deposit on it. I noticed today that it does look like it has the memory seat which is a big deal in my family! Glad Ford is listening. Come on May 26th for the order conformation email.
Sponsored