Sponsored

kbreese72

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 SCrew 4x4
I've never been interested in a Taco before, simply because I needed more room, and they were just too underpowered for my personal taste.

When I heard about the new iForce Max (HUGE upgrade in power, and especially torque!) and on top of that, they were making them bigger it definitely got my attention. Then when I first saw the TRD Pro it was love at first sight.

But all the other versions of the new Tacoma (Other than the TH) I'm just kinda like eh..it's ok. Amazing what a difference the TRD PRO tweaks make to the overall appearance of the truck. I think one of the big aesthetic problems with the other trims is that big plastic air damn in the front. I think that's what's really throwing me off. Also while I love the TRD PRO wheels, I'm not a fan of the wheels on the other trims.

Remove that air damn, add some nicer wheels and tires and a maybe a little lift and it will make a big difference in the appearance of all the lower trims.

RayRay11

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 STX
Any interior shots? One of the big questions I have after the reveal is what the upgraded interior in the TRD sport ( and TRD off road)includes? The blue sport they revealed was cloth. Iā€™m hoping they have an upgraded leather interior with ventilated seats
Sponsored