• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

staryoshi

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring
Watched that earlier today, just intensified my hype. It's so attractive.

Reactions: Doc

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
I will have to see if my pet peeve of the Ranger has been dealt with. On the 4G and 5G the way the door opening hits the cam lobe follower has to be changed. I am a big guy with a small apartment parking spot plus in the city most parking spot that are parallel with other vehicles are small. The door should be held on the follower profile at 50 %. then open to the full swing. The previous Gen trucks the door swings to 75%

Sponsored

Frosty 2019

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4
Occupation
Walmart Associate
Is there a tailgate damper???? No bed light either

CJay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
Is there a tailgate damper???? No bed light either
We will have to wait and see for sure, but I'm betting the damper would either be a dealer option (like Maverick), or standard on upper trim levels.
Personally, I like the sound when I drop the tailgate and wouldn't really want a damper.

The bed light for the Global Rangers are on the bed sidewalls. Not sure if US would do the same or move them up to a cab roof mounted third brake light assembly.

Sponsored

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger FX4
Liking the overall look, wondering if the US version will differ with respect to the front & rear clip design?( for the crash stuff)

CJay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
Looks great, but the picture I really want to see is a LH drive interior with manual transmission. ?

Frosty 2019

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4
Occupation
Walmart Associate
We will have to wait and see for sure, but I'm betting the damper would either be a dealer option (like Maverick), or standard on upper trim levels.
Personally, I like the sound when I drop the tailgate and wouldn't really want a damper.

The bed light for the Global Rangers are on the bed sidewalls. Not sure if US would do the same or move them up to a cab roof mounted third brake light assembly.
We will see!!!!
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc