Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
That small screen in a big housing like that was such a horrible decision on Toyota's part. My 6MT Sport+ in Canada comes with it as standard without the option to upgrade and I'm saddened by it. Hopefully it'll be easy enough to order in the bigger head unit and have it installed. Must be a cost savings thing but the massive bezel looks rushed.

MisterFlabby

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I think the bezel is where they want you to stick pictures of your loved ones and reminder notes
*Me glancing over at the photo of my wife and newborn baby as Iā€™m doing a buck fifty on the highway in whiteout conditions* letā€™s fucking send itā€¦.

joe pierson

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
That small screen in a big housing like that was such a horrible decision on Toyota's part.
I mean what do you expect for $41,744, adding an extra 1 inch to the screen would have cost an extra 20 bucks! That would made
this base model completely unaffordable for the price conscious customer šŸ™„

joe pierson

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Aluminum wheels are a surprise. I dodn't know it was getting a unique (smaller) gage cluster.
The small 4.2 inch gauge cluster is standard all models except Limited, where the larger 12.3 inch one is standard. (I'm assuming 12.3 inch is going to be standard on the unreleased Pro)

Last edited:

Clervis

First Name
Clervis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
*Me glancing over at the photo of my wife and newborn baby as Iā€™m doing a buck fifty on the highway in whiteout conditions* letā€™s fucking send itā€¦.
Fade cut to snow piling up on everything that's not the fiery inferno of MisterFlabby's mangled brand-new 2024 Toyota Tacoma SR. Overdub of MissusFlabby's voicemail saying she's taking junior to the playground, cut short by a scream, tires squealing, a bang. Zoom pan to MisterFlabby's lifeless body. Further zoom to 7" gauge cluster with photos MisterFlabby, MissusFlabby, and FlabbyJr all smiling on a sunny summer day. Tilt up to the heavens are large flakes pass by. Fin. Toyota logo. "Let's go places."

MisterFlabby

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Fade cut to snow piling up on everything that's not the fiery inferno of MisterFlabby's mangled brand-new 2024 Toyota Tacoma SR. Overdub of MissusFlabby's voicemail saying she's taking junior to the playground, cut short by a scream, tires squealing, a bang. Zoom pan to MisterFlabby's lifeless body. Further zoom to 7" gauge cluster with photos MisterFlabby, MissusFlabby, and FlabbyJr all smiling on a sunny summer day. Tilt up to the heavens are large flakes pass by. Fin. Toyota logo. "Let's go places."
Makes me wanna buy it even more now!
Sponsored