Sponsored

First '24 Tacoma in transit to my Dealer. (North Jersey)

NJTRD784

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma on order
Hopped on my local dealer's website this morning to see what's coming down the line, came across this gem.

2024 Tacoma First '24 Tacoma in transit to my Dealer. (North Jersey) Screenshot
Sponsored

OP
OP
NJTRD784

NJTRD784

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma on order
Does "DPH" stand for Dealer Price Hike?
"Delivery, Processing and Handling", per the fine Print.

1. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee. (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
TRD off-road coming to my dealer

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
These first ones are going to be overpriced. Add-ons, ADM, etc... It will calm down (hopefully).

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I can almost gurantee you it actually isn't in transit. Those autopopulate on what the dealers are getting but it doesn't mean the truck is actually built yet; or even in transit. I don't even think production has started yet.

tswift

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
These first ones are going to be overpriced. Add-ons, ADM, etc... It will calm down (hopefully).
God I hope it and the rates do by the end of next year or else I'm gonna be doing carpentery out of the back of an SUV for forever.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Reminder that the price you’re seeing is with taxes included if you’re on smart path.

have to exclude taxes on the last page

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Reminder that the price you’re seeing is with taxes included if you’re on smart path.

have to exclude taxes on the last page
MSRP on an SR5 is 36k...with taxes and delivery/handingly fee, that only takes it to about $41k...No way that's a standard SR5 package for 46k. There's gotta be some add-ons or an undisclosed dealer fee.

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
MSRP on an SR5 is 36k...with taxes and delivery/handingly fee, that only takes it to about $41k...No way that's a standard SR5 package for 46k. There's gotta be some add-ons or an undisclosed dealer fee.
I never said the above was an SR5 with nothing added to it.

I simply reminded people the prices posted from smartpath includes DPH and taxes.

that_dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
I'm new here so I know don't have any credibility but fwiw, yesterday friend at toyota(engineer) told me "there are some prod issues in Mexico. i think SOP was delayed by a month or so".

this tracks w/ another comment i saw on her about someone saying a dealer rep told them there would be delay til January .
Sponsored