Sponsored

First '24 Tacoma in transit to my Dealer. (North Jersey)

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
I'm new here so I know don't have any credibility but fwiw, yesterday friend at toyota(engineer) told me "there are some prod issues in Mexico. i think SOP was delayed by a month or so".

this tracks w/ another comment i saw on her about someone saying a dealer rep told them there would be delay til January .
Sad news.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NJTRD784

NJTRD784

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma on order
I'm new here so I know don't have any credibility but fwiw, yesterday friend at toyota(engineer) told me "there are some prod issues in Mexico. i think SOP was delayed by a month or so".

this tracks w/ another comment i saw on her about someone saying a dealer rep told them there would be delay til January .
Checked my dealer's website this morning and the Taco has been removed. 🤷‍♂️

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
If these delays are true, it might help to explain what is taking so long to get the configurator up and going.

Drm919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5
I went to look at that dealer website and its not there now :-(

stokes32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I found a couple 24 Tacomas on local dealer's websites this week. They seem to be stacking the trucks with every upgrade possible. They have a Off Road coming in with a base price of $42,900 but Suggested Retail Price of $55,504 after all the add ons. $10,030 for Factory Installed Packages & Accessories. $1079 for Port Installed Packages & Accessories. Then $1495 for Delivery Processing and Handling. They not only added the Premium Package and Stabilizer Disconnect, they also added a Predator Door Step, All Weather Floor Liners, Phone Cable Smart USB, and Exhaust Tips. I saw some other trucks with even more add ons like spray in bed liner, etc.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I found a couple 24 Tacomas on local dealer's websites this week. They seem to be stacking the trucks with every upgrade possible. They have a Off Road coming in with a base price of $42,900 but Suggested Retail Price of $55,504 after all the add ons. $10,030 for Factory Installed Packages & Accessories. $1079 for Port Installed Packages & Accessories. Then $1495 for Delivery Processing and Handling. They not only added the Premium Package and Stabilizer Disconnect, they also added a Predator Door Step, All Weather Floor Liners, Phone Cable Smart USB, and Exhaust Tips. I saw some other trucks with even more add ons like spray in bed liner, etc.
I suspected this. Mine arrives Feburary and even though I realistically don't need nor want the premium upgrade I can almost bet my entire down deposit that it'll show up with every bell and whistle it can get, being such a new release
Sponsored