• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Ford Performance Fox Tune suspension

Ranger Glen

First Name
Glen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone installed this kit yet on there Ranger. I just installed this kit over the weekend and I love the stance and ride is better also. Need to get a frontend alignment but it looks like I have to go to the dealer because all the local tire shops are telling me that they don't have the specs due to the vehicle is new. The only thing I noticed after installation was the front tires are just a tad toed in. I'm hoping a frontend alignment will fix this problem. I'm new here so nice to join the Ranger group. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Glen

First Responder

First Name
Fred
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Police Fleet
Hi Glen, I have the 2.5's on my 2020, my truck had a 2 1/2" lift on the front and 1" rear on it with 285/65/18's on it so when the dealer installed the lift they aligned it, it was OK for a week with the stock shocks and springs but after I understood how the truck was handling I realized it was time to make it right.