• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Ranger Raptor 6th EU unlock/chiptuning

Jmerr94

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next gen ranger raptor V6
They are indeed based in Australia and can cater for international customers by shipping a replacement PCM with a custom programming device and cable similar to myCalibrator used by Livernois Motorsports. Get in contact with them for further details.
thanks mate. I emailed them last year to see if they offered anything for the Europe spec raptor but go no response. Iā€™ll reach out to them again. Thanks bud
Sponsored

EmilVJ

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Manager, crane and transports
We have already successfully unlock ECU unit for EU Ranger Raptor so we will be able to very soon set up its full potential also for EU users.

Hi :)

Any news here?

A6dy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 3L V6 & Mitsubishi Evo X FQ440
Occupation
Marine Engineer
Hi Wojtek,
I too would be very grateful if you could share more information on how you achieved over 500hp. I am assuming you have done a few mods to achieve this and that it wasnā€™t all just ECU work? Did you keep the PPF installed?

Iā€™ve been waiting for this news for a long time! Great work šŸ‘šŸ»

Sponsored

Wojtek

First Name
Wojtek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 3.0 2023
Hi Wojtek,
I too would be very grateful if you could share more information on how you achieved over 500hp. I am assuming you have done a few mods to achieve this and that it wasnā€™t all just ECU work? Did you keep the PPF installed?

Iā€™ve been waiting for this news for a long time! Great work šŸ‘šŸ»
hello, I picked up the new Raptor as the first customer in Poland and I was aware that in Europe we get the worse version from Ford, 100 horses weaker than the AU and US versions, and that it is the best midsize pickup in the world in terms of suspension and technical solutions, so I know about it really a lot of it. I recommend you follow the forum on the BPT Motorsport Australia website under the post about my car, where everything is described there.
Great work wojtek! Can we get some more info on this please?

Wojtek

First Name
Wojtek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 3.0 2023
hello, I picked up the new Raptor as the first customer in Poland and I was aware that in Europe we get the worse version from Ford, 100 horses weaker than the AU and US versions, and that it is the best midsize pickup in the world in terms of suspension and technical solutions, so I know about it really a lot of it. I recommend you follow the forum on the BPT Motorsport Australia website under the post about my car, where everything is described there.
BPT Motorsport Facebook page

Jmerr94

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next gen ranger raptor V6
BPT Motorsport Facebook page
Iā€™ve read through all the comments on the Facebook post but nothing is really explained. Is it just a tune? Have you made any hardware changes? Intercooler/pipework? Did bpt send everything as a package? Thanks

A6dy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marine Engineer
Good evening all, after Wojteks great success but vague help (sorry mate) I decided to email BPT directly a few days ago and Iā€™ve already had a response from Barry! Check this out:
https://www.bptmotorsport.com.au/pr...ackage-next-gen-ra-3-0l-ranger-raptor-europe/

The only hardware adjustment in their words is:
ā€œPlease note that exhaust modification is required for maximum benefit of this package.ā€
I have asked what the exhaust modification is and I will update as soon as I hear back.

It's all sounding a bit too good to be true šŸ˜„

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Spoke with a reputable tuner in the Midwest- said that the RR can get an extra 100 HP on 93 and up to 180 HP on E50.

EmilVJ

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Manager, crane and transports
Good evening all, after Wojteks great success but vague help (sorry mate) I decided to email BPT directly a few days ago and Iā€™ve already had a response from Barry! Check this out:
https://www.bptmotorsport.com.au/pr...ackage-next-gen-ra-3-0l-ranger-raptor-europe/

The only hardware adjustment in their words is:
ā€œPlease note that exhaust modification is required for maximum benefit of this package.ā€
I have asked what the exhaust modification is and I will update as soon as I hear back.

It's all sounding a bit too good to be true šŸ˜„
my rs6 gained 120 hp from just a tune and 240hp with down pipes and a tune and thatā€™s a 4 litre so I donā€™t find this to be to good to be true.
BUT whatā€™s up with the premium prices for the ranger raptor? 4300 Australian dollars? Thatā€™s crazy, but maby they want to charge a premium while they can. Sure wish I didnā€™t spend almost 20 000 NOK for the Ptronic box now šŸ˜…
Ford Ranger Ford Ranger Raptor 6th EU unlock/chiptuning IMG_6833

A6dy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marine Engineer
Hey Emil, 240 is a great gain on an already insane car, she must be very lively.

With the raptor originally being built at 400hp and without a PPF outside the EU before being de-tuned, I suppose itā€™s only really a 100hp / 25% gain on the original design. So yes quite believable.

I know right? I saw that price, compared to all the other vehicles on their site that they do, it is considerably more. I can only assume itā€™s to cover the costs of the time taken or for who they paid to hack the ā€œpentagonā€ of ecuā€™s. That and we have no where else to go at the moment šŸ˜„
Sponsored