• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

From Launch to in your Drive Way.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Can't help but be impressed how quickly the new Toyota Tundra is out on the streets. I can see that Truck will out sell the F150. Next year.
I live in Vancouver Canada. See lot's of Bronco's, but that's at least 2 years later after launch. Yes, lot's of factors.
Toyota is showing you can get a 2022 + vehicle out in a reasonable amount of time.

I am in Manufacturing. Thumbs up to the NA Tundra plant, good job getting the vehicles out.
Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Escape, 2019 Edge
Can't help but be impressed how quickly the new Toyota Tundra is out on the streets. I can see that Truck will out sell the F150. Next year.
I live in Vancouver Canada. See lot's of Bronco's, but that's at least 2 years later after launch. Yes, lot's of factors.
Toyota is showing you can get a 2022 + vehicle out in a reasonable amount of time.

I am in Manufacturing. Thumbs up to the NA Tundra plant, good job getting the vehicles out.
Not. A. Chance.

HRG

Ford Ranger From Launch to in your Drive Way. F150 vs Tundra.JPG

OP
OP
Scooter

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)