Sponsored

Has anyone gotten a 2024 Tacoma delivered with sway bar disconnect yet?

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
I know these were removed from a bunch of allocated trucks. Please comment whenever you receive a truck WITH a sway disconnect. I assume if these are delayed, this will cause issues with the release of the higher end TRD OR Hybrids, Pro and TH so I am keeping track of this.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks!
Sponsored

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
We haven't seen a single window sticker or allocation with SDM so it stands to reason that no one has one yet.

The allocations sheet does show a bunch of SOLD 24's with the SDM option but I think others have said they were removed without explanation so I'm not sure what is showing is accurate.

OP
OP
Independence Overland

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Yeah whatever the hangup is, It will delay certain trims for sure. If I were buying an OR, I wouldn't accept the truck without it. To me that's a huge advantage to this new generation.

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
These were being removed from the sheet when users checked their VIN. So I believe it should not make its way to Sold with SDM intact unless it really has it.

The stabilizer disconnect disappearing from allocations was discussed here. ICYMI.

OP
OP
Independence Overland

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
I am curious if these are being reserved for the roll out of the top tier hybrid models, and then making their way to the lower trims afterwards to keep hype up. This could possibly sway people to buy a hybrid if that is how they are offered first.
Sponsored