• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

How do you wash yours?

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Jeez man! I'm blinded! That Lightening Blue is like a mirror!
Ditto on the wheel woolies, they get into every crevice in the wheels.
The PVD finish on my Lariat wheels is nice, but it doesn't have the shine of true chrome plating. At least they are easy to maintain, just gotta keep them protected with wax.

I gotta hand it to you guys who live in the snow/rust belt areas, driving and keeping a clean vehicle during winter takes a whole lotta work and discipline.
I kinda like the PVD finish as you can replace if they get scuffed.

Thanks, it's really hard to keep things nice however it's been really mild for us this winter.
Sponsored

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I go down the street And tell Julio to do a deluxe. $24.95, take a little rest while his Boys do the deed then head to the golf course.

ndwgolf

First Name
Neil Williams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 3.2
I go down the street And tell Julio to do a deluxe. $24.95, take a little rest while his Boys do the deed then head to the golf course.
How much!!!!!!! its $7 bucks here and you get a free coffee while there doing there business

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Aero cosmetics wash n wax all once a week or so. Topped with meguirs spray wax. No access to a hose so this works 90% of the time I’ve only washed it with a hose once at a relatives house; Joys of apt living
Sponsored