Hybrid Tacoma release date??!

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
... TH and Pro with the iForce Max starts at $62k USD. Granted they are made in Japan and the Taco is made in Mexico, but that pricing should offer some clues.
But...is the ARB & EMU stock on the Trailhunter made in Australia/Thailand? Or are they just putting their name on it, fabricated in Mexico too?
Sponsored

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
But...is the ARB & EMU stock on the Trailhunter made in Australia/Thailand? Or are they just putting their name on it, fabricated in Mexico too?
I doubt Toyota would advertise ARB parts and then manufacture them themselves. Of course, a vehicle assembled in Mexico will use components manufactured all over the place. It doesn't mean they are manufacturing every individual part there. I know they are building some of the iForce engines in Alabama.

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Taco OR Premium
I doubt Toyota would advertise ARB parts and then manufacture them themselves. Of course, a vehicle assembled in Mexico will use components manufactured all over the place. It doesn't mean they are manufacturing every individual part there. I know they are building some of the iForce engines in Alabama.
Toyota isn't the only company that went to ARB for parts; Ford did it with the Ranger
Sponsored