Sponsored

chounder

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
I like the sequential rear bed lights on these Canuck Tacos, I wonder if we'll be able to install them after purchase.

2024 Tacoma Ice Cap White 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road looks great in review: Mid-Size ENDGAME canuckTaco

JeRM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima
I like the sequential rear bed lights on these Canuck Tacos, I wonder if we'll be able to install them after purchase.

canuckTaco.jpg
I noticed these lights immediately. Haven't seen them in any other videos prior, so they stood out like a sore thumb. I'm personally not a fan and think they appear cheap on most vehicles, which I feel takes away from the rest of the awesome designing. (Opinion may change though.)

Are there any videos with reviewers elaborating on the cabin noise? I want to know if it is going to still be a relevant issue from 3rd Gen. to 4th Gen. I've never owned a Tacoma, but my old '13 Scion FR-S was noisy in the cabin, so I'm concerned finally jumping into a Tacoma will bring me back to that struggle.

Note: I do believe I saw on another review that Toyota has noise canceling technology incorporated if you get the correct package.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I love where they were filming. good lawd, that’s BFE middle of nowhere just park the rig on the road in a fog bank no fcks given 🤙🏼