• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Lariat Photos/videos with Headlights on

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
I'm curious what the Lariat LED lights look like when turned on. I don't recall seeing any photos or videos that showed that. I've seen the XLT with headlights on. Has anyone seen a photo or video of a Lariat with its headlights on?
Sponsored

OP
OP
RedlandRanger

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri

Palma

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
I’m curious how well the LED light the road vs a HID system. Are they just as bright?

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima SX, 2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab
I'd hope the halogen lights are better than that of the Colorado. Those headlights were horrible. Even the ntsa said max speed of the Colorado at night should be 35mph.

I'd love LED headlamps but I have a hard time justifying the cost of a lariat for a few of the options I want vs what I don't.

Sponsored

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
I'd hope the halogen lights are better than that of the Colorado. Those headlights were horrible. Even the ntsa said max speed of the Colorado at night should be 35mph.

I'd love LED headlamps but I have a hard time justifying the cost of a lariat for a few of the options I want vs what I don't.
I agree with you on the cost of the Lariat I think I will go with Sylvania Silver Star Ultra replacements or see if I can find a aftermarket LED set up.

Robert Jay

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Saw this pic on weatherbug. I am seeing Rangers in my sleep at this point so if they are not Rangers I apologize but we cannot see every vehicle on the truck.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Saw this pic on weatherbug. I am seeing Rangers in my sleep at this point so if they are not Rangers I apologize but we cannot see every vehicle on the truck.
From the scale and little detail you can make out they look more like full size, possibly GMC.

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
I'm curious what the Lariat LED lights look like when turned on. I don't recall seeing any photos or videos that showed that. I've seen the XLT with headlights on. Has anyone seen a photo or video of a Lariat with its headlights on?
Try this about 50 yards coundnt find range finder will tell for sure thursday.
Ford Ranger Lariat Photos/videos with Headlights on 15513177013321390734675
Ford Ranger Lariat Photos/videos with Headlights on 15513177836821006574565