Sponsored

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
Before I get into it I'd like to start by saying that I am not a professional reviewer. I don't have a YouTube channel where I do this. I don't get paid to do this. I simply want to give my full thoughts, opinions, likes and dislikes about the new 2024 Toyota Tacoma. Here we go.

I came from own a 2021 Tacoma for three years before I traded it in for the 2024 Tacoma. I waited almost two months to get the truck after it was allocated to my dealership and reserved for me, so don't to be surprised if it's taking a while for you to get yours. Be patient (because I know I wasn't), it's worth the wait!

I'll start with my thoughts when I first walked up to it and saw it in person for the first knowing it was mine and not just another prototype I've seen at many auto shows. I get the Ice Cap (White) color. I had the metallic gray color for my 2021 and decided to go with the white this time around for one reason, you could easily and definitely was different from its predecessor. I looked at the 2024 in black and underground and to me it looked the same as the old truck and for that reason I wanted something different. I owned a white car in the past (2020 Corolla) and didn't like it for various reasons. Even told myself I'd never get a white vehicle again but there was something different about the white on a truck, especially that truck being the 2024 Toyota Tacoma.

When I saw it for the first time I got excited. To finally see it in person knowing I'll be sitting it in soon and driving it off the lot and it's all mine. The 18" inch rims stood out. The new body style made it look tougher, meaner, like a beast. Many reviewers on YouTube and even Toyota's own website say it's about the same size of the previous generation but it definitely doesn't not look or feel that way. It could just be me but I came from a 2021 Tacoma so I'd know better someone who has never owned a Tacoma. Maybe I'm tripping but I stand by it when I saw it feels and looks bigger. From the fenders to the new way the hood scope looks (no, the hood scope doesn't do anything still. More for looks and show you it's a TRD Sport. The TRD Pro is the only other trim that comes withe scope) to the the fin (or whatever you wanna call it) sticks out a little at the top back like the Tundra. THIS TRUCK WAS AND IS DIFFERENT. The only thing I didn't like was the ugly ass chin at the front of the truck or as it's properly called, the air dam. I took like that thing off as soon as I got home the same night. I'm willing to sacrifice that extra mpg for looks. My truck doesn't have the mid guards but based on previous experience with them on my 2021 Tacoma, I love the way it looks without it. My truck also didn't come with the side rails, something my 2021 did have. It was convenient to have, especially have little children of my own, and so I may buy them later on. All this to say that the new truck looks like it sits higher and it does. Especially with the bigger rim and tires.

The next thing I looked at was the back tires. Finally! No more drum brakes. Now I know everyone will have their own opinion and that's okay. I'm not knocking anyone who may like drum brakes but for three years on my 2021 Tacoma every single time I braked it always felt like the front brakes were doing all the work. I know you could have pushed the ECT button and it was supposed to help with that but I never pushed it. Having disc brakes all the way around was one of the two biggest things I was looking forward to. The second biggest thing I was looking forward was... NO MORE LEAF SPRINGS! Now I know the SR still has them but I didn't get the SR, I got the TRD Sport and that fact that it has a real suspension in the back it amazing. The next day I drove around for three hours to test the drive on it. Not caring that gas in my state is a thousand dollars per gallon, I wanted to really feel the difference on this truck. My 2021 Tacoma leaf springs squeaked so loud and no matter what I did they wouldn't stop. But with thew 2024 I had a quiet ride (besides the sound of the turbo whistling, which isn't loud). I'll get to the driving experience later.

Moving on. The next thing I looked at was the new tailgate. Having the buttons on both taillights and being able to have it lower and raise with the push of a button (literally!). I know it's nothing new for a Tundra owner but it was for a Tacoma fanboy. *Side note: I showed my four year old son the buttons and regret it to this day. But anyways, also having the ability to sorta just tap the tailgate with my knee and it goes up it sorta cool too. If you get the power tailgate you'll notice there are two buttons instead of an actual handle. One button will unlock the truck while the other locks the truck. Pretty neat to lock it from the tailgate if you ask me. My truck has the power supply plug in the back as well as the USB-C and USB-A ports. When you looks up you'll notice two cameras on the stop light at the top. One is for looking into the bed of the truck and the other is for the digital rear view mirror.

And that is where we get in to the inside of the truck. I opened the door and that new car smell it me. Softex seats, leather steering wheel, giant 14" display all hits you in the face. I hoped in the truck and turned it on and it came to life. Not as loud the V6 on my 2021 Tacoma but it roared to life. The digital cluster pops ready to be configured to your liking. The 14" display welcomes you ready to be set up with your wireless Apple CarPlay or Android Auto or neither. Whatever you prefer. I didn't quite set up anything yet, I waited until I got home to do that.

So let's get to that. Once I got home and after I took of that ugly ass air dam I jumped right into the set up. I started with the 14" display. I already had the Toyota app on my phone so I got started by creating a profile on the truck. It asked questions and I answered. Got the app connected to the truck. Wireless Apple CarPlay set up and I was done. The set up wasn't too bad, some might have an issue but if you're patient you'll get it. Having the app is cool. Comes with some free trials like Remote Connect with Digital Key. Oh yeah, it's got the digital key. You're able to of course, turn the truck on and off. Lock and unlock. Control the climate, lights and various other things. You can download the digital key and it'll add it to your bluetooth and you can use your phone to lock, unlock and start your truck. No need for a key. But if you prefer the key fob it comes with two of those AND it comes a credit card key or wallet key or whatever you wanna call it. I personally use that. I keep it in my wallet and don't carry around the fob. The downside to that is I can only lock and unlock the truck from the handle since the wallet key doesn't have buttons on it but I've also got it set up on my Apple Watch to lock and unlock so I'm good without the fob.

Seeing CarPlay on a giant 14" screen is amazing. The screen so clear compared the 8" screen I had in the 2021 Tacoma. It's also surprisingly fingerprint resistant. Not sure if it was actually made that way, don't remember reading or seeing anything about that but I use to daily and no fingerprints. There isn't much more from me to say about the screen because I'm not using Toyota's system since I do use the CarPlay. As far as the connectivity, it's fast. Like turn the truck on and CarPlay is connected instantly fast.

Next, I went through the cluster. There are so many "widgets" you can set up. Three types of meter types. You can have the RPM and MPH dials like a normal car but it shows the MPH digitally in the center no matter what you pick so I have it set up to show the RPM dial in the middle with the MPH in the middle of that dial. You can pick from many "widgets" to have the sides it's actually insane. I didn't know what I wanted and I'm still messing with to this day to get to what I like. There are three screens you click through so you can have something different if you want the push of a button. Just up to you how you wanna make it look.

Then there is Toyota Safety Sense 3.0. So many icons popped up on my cluster I didn't know what a lot of them meant because I didn't have the TSS 3.0. I actually had to open the manual to see what these symbols were. I won't go through all of them but one that sticks out to me that the PSD. This one does a few things but the biggest one is if I let off the gas and the truck senses a car in front of my or sees a stop sign it'll actually apply the brakes for me to start slowing me down before I apply the brakes myself. There is of course the Adaptive Cruise Control, lane tracing, lane departure assistance and more.

One thing I forgot to mentions is, WHOLLY CAMERAS. With three cameras total in the back, one on each side mirror and one in the front you have so many views. Having that 14" display with that the cameras is crazy cool. The camera that is used for the digital rear view mirror is neat. Never had one before and it took a minute to get used to but that's what I use now and it's cool. You can also add your garage door opener to it.

A few other features my truck has are the eight way power control on both driver and passenger seats. Heated and cooling seats. Heated steering wheel. Dual climate control. Three AUX buttons for add ons. Two USB-C ports in the back and a normal power plug. A wireless charging pad, which is way better than the one in my 2021 Tacoma. Two more USB-C ports in the front, each capable of 45W charging. The removable bluetooth speaker in the center of dashboard. I won't go on but if you wanna know just ask.

Now onto the driving experience. I haven't used this off road yet (I did get a 4x4) but driving it on the streets to so much better than the 2021 Tacoma. The truck has power for not having that V6 engine. The Turbo 4 cylinder has power no matter what anyone says (haters gonna hate). Without sports mode I can take off really good. Smooth and not forced. With sports mode, well damn. it just goes. This truck with this engine does not feel forced at all. I've seen people say that this truck with a 4 cylinder turbo won't last 200k or even 300k but those people aren't Tacoma owners. Toyota knows what they are doing and I've never met a Tacoma owner who has kept a truck for that long that isn't an original SR5 before it was called Tacoma or if you've got the first generation Tacoma. I'd like to be your friend if you've got either one. I'm looking to buy.

I love my this truck and I don't just say that as a Tacoma fan. I say that as a consumer who sat here for two hours to type this out. So if you don't agree with me that's fine. Your opinions are your own and mine are my own. I've got a lot about this truck in my head and I wanted to tell people things about that Youtube reviews didn't talk about. If I missed anything or if there is anything you wanna know I didn't go over, please ask! I’ll always respond.

Thank you.

-David

2024 Tacoma My Full Owner's Review (2024 Toyota Tacoma) IMG_0660

2024 Tacoma My Full Owner's Review (2024 Toyota Tacoma) IMG_0659
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dillon15s

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome review! Very much appreciated. Can’t wait for my TOR to get off that QC and get delivered! I am even more excited after reading your review. Question, so with digital key you wouldn’t even need to carry a key at all? All on your phone? I plan on carrying the key card in my wallet but the digital key sounds cool.

OP
OP
dvolman93

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
Awesome review! Very much appreciated. Can’t wait for my TOR to get off that QC and get delivered! I am even more excited after reading your review. Question, so with digital key you wouldn’t even need to carry a key at all? All on your phone? I plan on carrying the key card in my wallet but the digital key sounds cool.
So glad you asked. So the digital key does only need your phone. The way it’s work is through Bluetooth and a cellular connection. When you’re in the app it’ll ask you to download the digital key. What this does is add it to your Bluetooth as a connected device. Next you can change the keys sensitivity based on where you keep your phone (front pocket, back pocket, purse, etc). What the phone does is when you walk up to the truck it connects to the truck through Bluetooth. This lets the truck know that the digital key nearby and connected. Once it’s connected you can do anything with it that you can with the key fob or wallet key. What I have noticed is a few things. 1) No matter how high you turn up the sensitivity it does take a few seconds for it to connect to the Bluetooth and for the truck to register that the phone is nearby. This means that you won’t be able to just walk up, grab the and boom unlocked right away like with the fob or wallet key. 2) If you have the digital key download and set up and you’re carrying around a fob or key card, when you get out the truck sometimes when you go to lock the truck it won’t lock because it thinks that your phone is still in the truck. Now it could just be me but the digital key is supposed to be like the fob/wallet card. If the truck can tell that those aren’t in the truck when you’re outside of the truck you’d think it would know if your phone is in or out the truck. Maybe it’s the app and needs a software update. Maybe the truck needs ones. Idk. What I do know is that I’m sure once enough people have the truck and complain about it Toyota will fix it. All this to say to say yes. You can just use your phone and your phone alone as long as you have a good cellular connection. Of course, if you know you’re gonna be going somewhere that won’t have crest service just take the fob. I personally use the wallet key. I’m happy with it. The only thing about it is this, I can’t put my Apple Credit Card in my wallet. If I do the wallet key won’t work for some reason. I think it’s because the card is made of metal and it blocks the signal. No big deal though. I’ve got it set up on Apple Pay. Last thing, you don’t need the digital key set up to be able to lock, unlock, start, stop or control the climate with the Toyota app. Two separate things even though they’re apart of the same subscription. Hope this helps.

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Good info on the digital key, thanks. I thought I would use it as I love the idea, but when I go mountain bike riding I leave my phone in my truck. If you download the digital key can you turn it off and on? Maybe turn off the bluetooth on your phone for the time I am riding and the phone is in the truck?

PaulB

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport
Great review and cant wait to get my Bronze-Oxide OR. Do you have any concerns about the ice-cap paint? I haven't been able to find any info if the white paint is different on the 2024's than previous years. (reference Customer Support Program 23TE08). I prefer the White, as I have a 2020 TRD Sport in white without the paint peeling issue "yet", but not risking it this time, so went bronze-oxide. Your review has me excited. Post some pics and let us know if we will need to buy catalytic converter shields or did they tuck them up higher on the engine. I am pretty sure my cat shield on my TRD sport has saved my cats.

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
let us know if we will need to buy catalytic converter shields or did they tuck them up higher on the engine.
I have read several places that they are tucked high enough that you wont need shields now. No first hand experience though.

OP
OP
dvolman93

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
Zzz
Good info on the digital key, thanks. I thought I would use it as I love the idea, but when I go mountain bike riding I leave my phone in my truck. If you download the digital key can you turn it off and on? Maybe turn off the bluetooth on your phone for the time I am riding and the phone is in the truck?
You would just need to turn off Bluetooth. If you leave your phone in the truck and leave Bluetooth on then the truck will know the phone is there and won’t let you lock it.

OP
OP
dvolman93

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
Great review and cant wait to get my Bronze-Oxide OR. Do you have any concerns about the ice-cap paint? I haven't been able to find any info if the white paint is different on the 2024's than previous years. (reference Customer Support Program 23TE08). I prefer the White, as I have a 2020 TRD Sport in white without the paint peeling issue "yet", but not risking it this time, so went bronze-oxide. Your review has me excited. Post some pics and let us know if we will need to buy catalytic converter shields or did they tuck them up higher on the engine. I am pretty sure my cat shield on my TRD sport has saved my cats.
Here’s a photo from right after I got the windows tinted. As far as the paint, I haven’t heard about that but I’m not concerned. But only time will tell. And as it was mentioned below, the cat is tucked in more. There’s a video on YouTube with the lead engineer and he shows you where it’s at. They have a torn down Tacoma that only the frame, engine, wheels, suspension, etc. It’s an interesting video.

2024 Tacoma My Full Owner's Review (2024 Toyota Tacoma) IMG_0657

OP
OP
dvolman93

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
This photo is from the day I picked it up.

2024 Tacoma My Full Owner's Review (2024 Toyota Tacoma) IMG_0658

OP
OP
dvolman93

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
I have read several places that they are tucked high enough that you wont need shields now. No first hand experience though.
I also found out that if you have AAA that they send you to one of their trusted shops to have the VIN engraved on it for free.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
Before I get into it I'd like to start by saying that I am not a professional reviewer. I don't have a YouTube channel where I do this. I don't get paid to do this. I simply want to give my full thoughts, opinions, likes and dislikes about the new 2024 Toyota Tacoma. Here we go.

I came from own a 2021 Tacoma for three years before I traded it in for the 2024 Tacoma. I waited almost two months to get the truck after it was allocated to my dealership and reserved for me, so don't to be surprised if it's taking a while for you to get yours. Be patient (because I know I wasn't), it's worth the wait!

I'll start with my thoughts when I first walked up to it and saw it in person for the first knowing it was mine and not just another prototype I've seen at many auto shows. I get the Ice Cap (White) color. I had the metallic gray color for my 2021 and decided to go with the white this time around for one reason, you could easily and definitely was different from its predecessor. I looked at the 2024 in black and underground and to me it looked the same as the old truck and for that reason I wanted something different. I owned a white car in the past (2020 Corolla) and didn't like it for various reasons. Even told myself I'd never get a white vehicle again but there was something different about the white on a truck, especially that truck being the 2024 Toyota Tacoma.

When I saw it for the first time I got excited. To finally see it in person knowing I'll be sitting it in soon and driving it off the lot and it's all mine. The 18" inch rims stood out. The new body style made it look tougher, meaner, like a beast. Many reviewers on YouTube and even Toyota's own website say it's about the same size of the previous generation but it definitely doesn't not look or feel that way. It could just be me but I came from a 2021 Tacoma so I'd know better someone who has never owned a Tacoma. Maybe I'm tripping but I stand by it when I saw it feels and looks bigger. From the fenders to the new way the hood scope looks (no, the hood scope doesn't do anything still. More for looks and show you it's a TRD Sport. The TRD Pro is the only other trim that comes withe scope) to the the fin (or whatever you wanna call it) sticks out a little at the top back like the Tundra. THIS TRUCK WAS AND IS DIFFERENT. The only thing I didn't like was the ugly ass chin at the front of the truck or as it's properly called, the air dam. I took like that thing off as soon as I got home the same night. I'm willing to sacrifice that extra mpg for looks. My truck doesn't have the mid guards but based on previous experience with them on my 2021 Tacoma, I love the way it looks without it. My truck also didn't come with the side rails, something my 2021 did have. It was convenient to have, especially have little children of my own, and so I may buy them later on. All this to say that the new truck looks like it sits higher and it does. Especially with the bigger rim and tires.

The next thing I looked at was the back tires. Finally! No more drum brakes. Now I know everyone will have their own opinion and that's okay. I'm not knocking anyone who may like drum brakes but for three years on my 2021 Tacoma every single time I braked it always felt like the front brakes were doing all the work. I know you could have pushed the ECT button and it was supposed to help with that but I never pushed it. Having disc brakes all the way around was one of the two biggest things I was looking forward to. The second biggest thing I was looking forward was... NO MORE LEAF SPRINGS! Now I know the SR still has them but I didn't get the SR, I got the TRD Sport and that fact that it has a real suspension in the back it amazing. The next day I drove around for three hours to test the drive on it. Not caring that gas in my state is a thousand dollars per gallon, I wanted to really feel the difference on this truck. My 2021 Tacoma leaf springs squeaked so loud and no matter what I did they wouldn't stop. But with thew 2024 I had a quiet ride (besides the sound of the turbo whistling, which isn't loud). I'll get to the driving experience later.

Moving on. The next thing I looked at was the new tailgate. Having the buttons on both taillights and being able to have it lower and raise with the push of a button (literally!). I know it's nothing new for a Tundra owner but it was for a Tacoma fanboy. *Side note: I showed my four year old son the buttons and regret it to this day. But anyways, also having the ability to sorta just tap the tailgate with my knee and it goes up it sorta cool too. If you get the power tailgate you'll notice there are two buttons instead of an actual handle. One button will unlock the truck while the other locks the truck. Pretty neat to lock it from the tailgate if you ask me. My truck has the power supply plug in the back as well as the USB-C and USB-A ports. When you looks up you'll notice two cameras on the stop light at the top. One is for looking into the bed of the truck and the other is for the digital rear view mirror.

And that is where we get in to the inside of the truck. I opened the door and that new car smell it me. Softex seats, leather steering wheel, giant 14" display all hits you in the face. I hoped in the truck and turned it on and it came to life. Not as loud the V6 on my 2021 Tacoma but it roared to life. The digital cluster pops ready to be configured to your liking. The 14" display welcomes you ready to be set up with your wireless Apple CarPlay or Android Auto or neither. Whatever you prefer. I didn't quite set up anything yet, I waited until I got home to do that.

So let's get to that. Once I got home and after I took of that ugly ass air dam I jumped right into the set up. I started with the 14" display. I already had the Toyota app on my phone so I got started by creating a profile on the truck. It asked questions and I answered. Got the app connected to the truck. Wireless Apple CarPlay set up and I was done. The set up wasn't too bad, some might have an issue but if you're patient you'll get it. Having the app is cool. Comes with some free trials like Remote Connect with Digital Key. Oh yeah, it's got the digital key. You're able to of course, turn the truck on and off. Lock and unlock. Control the climate, lights and various other things. You can download the digital key and it'll add it to your bluetooth and you can use your phone to lock, unlock and start your truck. No need for a key. But if you prefer the key fob it comes with two of those AND it comes a credit card key or wallet key or whatever you wanna call it. I personally use that. I keep it in my wallet and don't carry around the fob. The downside to that is I can only lock and unlock the truck from the handle since the wallet key doesn't have buttons on it but I've also got it set up on my Apple Watch to lock and unlock so I'm good without the fob.

Seeing CarPlay on a giant 14" screen is amazing. The screen so clear compared the 8" screen I had in the 2021 Tacoma. It's also surprisingly fingerprint resistant. Not sure if it was actually made that way, don't remember reading or seeing anything about that but I use to daily and no fingerprints. There isn't much more from me to say about the screen because I'm not using Toyota's system since I do use the CarPlay. As far as the connectivity, it's fast. Like turn the truck on and CarPlay is connected instantly fast.

Next, I went through the cluster. There are so many "widgets" you can set up. Three types of meter types. You can have the RPM and MPH dials like a normal car but it shows the MPH digitally in the center no matter what you pick so I have it set up to show the RPM dial in the middle with the MPH in the middle of that dial. You can pick from many "widgets" to have the sides it's actually insane. I didn't know what I wanted and I'm still messing with to this day to get to what I like. There are three screens you click through so you can have something different if you want the push of a button. Just up to you how you wanna make it look.

Then there is Toyota Safety Sense 3.0. So many icons popped up on my cluster I didn't know what a lot of them meant because I didn't have the TSS 3.0. I actually had to open the manual to see what these symbols were. I won't go through all of them but one that sticks out to me that the PSD. This one does a few things but the biggest one is if I let off the gas and the truck senses a car in front of my or sees a stop sign it'll actually apply the brakes for me to start slowing me down before I apply the brakes myself. There is of course the Adaptive Cruise Control, lane tracing, lane departure assistance and more.

One thing I forgot to mentions is, WHOLLY CAMERAS. With three cameras total in the back, one on each side mirror and one in the front you have so many views. Having that 14" display with that the cameras is crazy cool. The camera that is used for the digital rear view mirror is neat. Never had one before and it took a minute to get used to but that's what I use now and it's cool. You can also add your garage door opener to it.

A few other features my truck has are the eight way power control on both driver and passenger seats. Heated and cooling seats. Heated steering wheel. Dual climate control. Three AUX buttons for add ons. Two USB-C ports in the back and a normal power plug. A wireless charging pad, which is way better than the one in my 2021 Tacoma. Two more USB-C ports in the front, each capable of 45W charging. The removable bluetooth speaker in the center of dashboard. I won't go on but if you wanna know just ask.

Now onto the driving experience. I haven't used this off road yet (I did get a 4x4) but driving it on the streets to so much better than the 2021 Tacoma. The truck has power for not having that V6 engine. The Turbo 4 cylinder has power no matter what anyone says (haters gonna hate). Without sports mode I can take off really good. Smooth and not forced. With sports mode, well damn. it just goes. This truck with this engine does not feel forced at all. I've seen people say that this truck with a 4 cylinder turbo won't last 200k or even 300k but those people aren't Tacoma owners. Toyota knows what they are doing and I've never met a Tacoma owner who has kept a truck for that long that isn't an original SR5 before it was called Tacoma or if you've got the first generation Tacoma. I'd like to be your friend if you've got either one. I'm looking to buy.

I love my this truck and I don't just say that as a Tacoma fan. I say that as a consumer who sat here for two hours to type this out. So if you don't agree with me that's fine. Your opinions are your own and mine are my own. I've got a lot about this truck in my head and I wanted to tell people things about that Youtube reviews didn't talk about. If I missed anything or if there is anything you wanna know I didn't go over, please ask! I’ll always respond.

Thank you.

-David
Thank you for your review. I'm ready to upgrade.

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Nice review David, congratulations on the new rig. Enjoy it and the many years of adventures it brings you and your family. Don't listen to the haters brother, there does seem to be alot of hate from the 3rd gen crowd but they will get over it. I'm loving my Sport Plus as well it is amazing! Cheers

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
Nice review David, congratulations on the new rig. Enjoy it and the many years of adventures it brings you and your family. Don't listen to the haters brother, there does seem to be alot of hate from the 3rd gen crowd but they will get over it. I'm loving my Sport Plus as well it is amazing! Cheers
I'm not going to say anything negative about anyone's choice of what they drive. It's their money, I know what I want.

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Ya I don't see it here. We have a good group of people here. I'm really referring to some other Tacoma facebook groups and some people are genuinely offended by the 4th gen and are not ashamed to let the world know- lol. I know myself, if I see something I do not like I keep scrolling. Why would I try and make the owner feel bad. I like all gens of Tacomas for different reasons. In the end I'm a Tacoma enthusiast.

OP
OP
dvolman93

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
Ya I don't see it here. We have a good group of people here. I'm really referring to some other Tacoma facebook groups and some people are genuinely offended by the 4th gen and are not ashamed to let the world know- lol. I know myself, if I see something I do not like I keep scrolling. Why would I try and make the owner feel bad. I like all gens of Tacomas for different reasons. In the end I'm a Tacoma enthusiast.
Haters gonna hate bro. Let them.
Sponsored