Sponsored

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
Did your limited come with AVS?, is there a wiring connector on the shocks?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rick_Shear

Rick_Shear

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Did your limited come with AVS?, is there a wiring connector on the shocks?
Yes it came with it, but honestly I haven’t looked at the shocks to answer if there is wiring connected. I believe all limiteds have AVS.

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
Yes it came with it, but honestly I haven’t looked at the shocks to answer if there is wiring connected. I believe all limiteds have AVS.
I just wondered as the pre production red one that the reviewers had didn't actually have it

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
Under the hood looks a bit disorganized and I was kind of surprised at this from Toyota.
I have thought this since day one and hoped it was just pre-production versions that looked like a hot mess under the hood.

Fhb

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Very nice. The chrome looks good with the WCP. Still debating WCP or CSM for my hybrid limited. I'm not sold on the tire/wheel package either (chrome + the Generals)...

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
Congratulations, nice looking truck. I have a Wind Chill Pearl Sport Premium, Canadian spec.
I have a question regarding the sound system settings on the limited. Do you have the ability to turn the surround sound off in the 'levels' settings tab? I am curious if this option is only available in the highest trim levels as I unfortunately do not have this option. Thanks in advance for your time.

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma Limited (Wind Chill Pearl) Owner Review - Picked Up 2/3 Screenshot 2024-02-11 144038

Nbuttery

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma limited
Do you think the AVS on your limited provides a noticeable better ride quality on the road than other trims? I have a TRD OR with 6’ bed I’m waiting to come in. I do not plan on using for any significant off-roading but thought the upgraded shocks in the OR would provide overall better ride quality. Nobody within a hundred miles of me has a limited in stock that they will let me drive as they are all presold. I’d hate to give up the OR in order to drive a limited and find out the AVS doesn’t really do much - especially since I can’t get a limited with a 6’ bed!

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
Do you think the AVS on your limited provides a noticeable better ride quality on the road than other trims? I have a TRD OR with 6’ bed I’m waiting to come in. I do not plan on using for any significant off-roading but thought the upgraded shocks in the OR would provide overall better ride quality. Nobody within a hundred miles of me has a limited in stock that they will let me drive as they are all presold. I’d hate to give up the OR in order to drive a limited and find out the AVS doesn’t really do much - especially since I can’t get a limited with a 6’ bed!
I have a Limited. The dealer only had 2 trucks when I got mine a white off road and mine. I drove both trucks and the limited to me felt like it absorbed road impacts a little more than off road but I wonder how much of that was tires. I think the ride on both is really outstanding for a BOF vehicle, especially a truck. It's also a pretty quiet cabin at highway speeds.

OP
OP
Rick_Shear

Rick_Shear

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
I didn’t realize how much of an effect the AVS was until the systems shutdown when my shutter wire disconnected and the AVS was off. Driving down the highway to go to the dealership, the truck bounced like my old Dakota I had years ago. The ride is noticeably smoother with the system operating. Just my observation your experience may differ. How it compares to the trims that don’t have AVS I can’t say. I do love my limited though.

ANAKA

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma, 2002 Toyota Sequoia, 1998 T100
HUD is great and surprised it picks up the speed limit of the road you are driving and changes when if the speed limit changes on the road and shows the speed you are doing and what gear you are in and if you are within the road limits. HUD was in older Corvettes in the 2000s but this new feature is a good safety option.
Sponsored