Sponsored

Galactic Yeti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Howdy all, I’m not usually one to celebrate Valentine’s Day, but this year was different. When I first saw the new 2024 Tacoma’s it was love at first sight (not really, I’ve always loved Tacoma’s from afar) I tried to go the custom order route, only to find out that the local dealership wasn’t accepting them.. BUT, the exact model w/upgrades and color that I wanted happened to be on order already so I knew it was fate. After patiently waiting, and putting $500 down, it was ready for me! And on Valentine’s Day, of all days..

I got the TRD Sport Double Cab 6’ bed 4x4 w/the Premium Sport upgrade package. The outside shines and the leather interior is CLEAN. All of the color options look great, but I’m a sucker for silver and black, and that’s exactly how this baby came. The TRD badging on the inside + the black badges and inlays on the outside pop really nice. As a guy who’s worked in tech for years, there’s a lot of it in this thing and I love it. The huge display, removable center speaker that doubles as a portable Bluetooth JBL speaker, the built in wireless Qi charge plate, cameras (there’s a digital review mirror that you can switch to old fashioned style too), heated steering wheel and seats, moonroof. I don’t know if you’re drooling but I sure as hell am. Too much good stuff! It rides great, and it looks aggressive. The v4 turbo charged engine has some nice giddy-up, as much as you’d ever need, and I can’t wait to dump some more money into accessories. Toyota set out to build, in their words, a “bad ass adventure machine” and they certainly achieved that. I couldn’t be happier to join the Taco Squad, and I’ve never been more in love.. LOL. Camping, hiking and cycling is going to hit different this year, and for many years to come. Cheers, y’all!

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport! (A Love Story) IMG_1167

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport! (A Love Story) IMG_1166
Sponsored

OP
OP
Galactic Yeti

Galactic Yeti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
App won’t let me attach photos, says they’re too big. I thought I’d added as attachments but I’ll try and figure it out here. All that tech talk and here I am on the struggle bus just to get yall a picture

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
App won’t let me attach photos, says they’re too big. I thought I’d added as attachments but I’ll try and figure it out here. All that tech talk and here I am on the struggle bus just to get yall a picture
It should give you the option of which size image you want to attach IIRC. Congrats and look forward to your pics. You're one of the rarer longbed Sports in the U.S. according to the owner sheet here. There's a couple in Canada.

Please add your data to these threads if you feel so inclined!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galactic Yeti

Galactic Yeti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
It should give you the option of which size image you want to attach IIRC. Congrats and look forward to your pics. You're one of the rarer longbed Sports in the U.S. according to the owner sheet here. There's a couple in Canada.

Please add your data to these threads if you feel so inclined!
Ah, it was the Live Photo on my iPhone. Got some photos attached to the original post. Thanks

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Great looking truck! Congrats! If you use a mac it is easy to resize the pics and upload them. I have a silver Off Road and love the silver! One difference in us though is I would never let my bike that close to the paint! lol!

This tailgate pad did not come down far enough so I got a new one that protects better and allows me to use the tailgate camera when not carrying my bike.

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport! (A Love Story) 24TacoTrek

2024 Tacoma New 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport! (A Love Story) 24Taco4.JPG

OP
OP
Galactic Yeti

Galactic Yeti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Great looking truck! Congrats! If you use a mac it is easy to resize the pics and upload them. I have a silver Off Road and love the silver! One difference in us though is I would never let my bike that close to the paint! lol!

This tailgate pad did not come down far enough so I got a new one that protects better and allows me to use the tailgate camera when not carrying my bike.

24TacoTrek.jpg

24Taco4.JPG
Love it! Yeah I can’t wait to get some of the bed rack systems that are already out there. You can’t really tell but my door is cracked open and I have the handle resting on a folded microfiber cloth that I jammed in there haha.
The black trim and predator steps are badass!

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Nice truck sir! Congratulations, enjoy the many years of adventures it brings you! I have the long bed Sport as well ( it was the only truck the dealer had-haha). I think they look perfectly proportioned. I'm still really impressed with the truck.

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Congratulations, the silver and black really pop, too bad I’m not a Raiders fan. Funny thing is all three of my cars are silver and black.

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
Beautiful looking truck, looks like the bike will fit in the bed without hanging over the tailgate.