Sponsored

ScottyTaco

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco and camry
Looks like they only made the trail hunter in a long bed which is fucjed up because that break over angle. I can see lb in the desert high speed one not the rock crawler.

OP
OP

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Looks like they only made the trail hunter in a long bed which is fucjed up because that break over angle. I can see lb in the desert high speed one not the rock crawler.
I think the one they used for most testing was a 6' bed but it is supposedly also available as a 5'.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
5' standard and also available in a 6' bed. I'll let you know about that break over angle for the 6'er when I get mine out on the trails 🤙🏽

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
5’ bed crew cabs are goofy looking. For those worried about break over angle there should be a regular cab or extended cab off roader with 5’ bed.

FirstTimeTruckBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
5’ bed crew cabs are goofy looking. For those worried about break over angle there should be a regular cab or extended cab off roader with 5’ bed.
To each their own, but the 5’ bed double cab looks good to me. More importantly, the 6’ bed double cab will not fit in my garage. If I didn’t care about the latter, I’d probably just buy a full size truck for more rear seat leg room (and overall larger interior) and greater payload/towing.

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
To each their own, but the 5’ bed double cab looks good to me. More importantly, the 6’ bed double cab will not fit in my garage.
This I understand and is a good point and reason to want a shorter overall length.
To be fair, all makes of crew cabs with 5’ or 5.5’ look off. It’s the proportions of the long cab and hood and a shorter bed on the back. With a 6’ bed it looks more balanced.

beungood

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota 4Runner Limited
No front locker or Torsen?!! Does the rear automatic locker work in 4 high?