• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order a New Ranger at 3% Under Invoice

Zach@Granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
A lot of you may be familiar with our store, but my name is Zach and I'm the owner of the dealership Granger Ford in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a new 2023 Ford Ranger. We are offering 3% under invoice on any Ranger truck that is a retail order including Tremor(with the exception of Raptor, we don't have any confirmed information on that yet). There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share locally and gain business we woldn't have had otherwise. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected]

Just a few quick notes on placing the order

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do accept trades! Because of the volatile trade market we can give you a trade value 30 days from delivery.

2023 Ranger Wait times will most likely be 4-6 months and I'd anticipate a little longer than that on initial model year startup.

We are offering 3% Under invoice pricing on F-150 and Maverick retail orders as well.

I appreciate the opportunity and would love to be an asset to this community to support the roll out of the 2023 Ranger.

Thanks!

Zach
Sponsored

Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
Oh haha.

I should have clarified, no one here wants a 5th gen Ranger. We are all waiting for the 6th gen.
Ohhh gotcha yea. yea i picked up on that verbiage too.
let's let the man explain himself.

@Zach@Granger,
You mention 2023 as if it is a new 6g ranger that would be ordered. But the last info for NA has fairly conclusively shown the 2023 Ranger will be the old 5G platform. Unless you know something we don't? Or FOrd plans to release the 6G mid year as a 2023.5 Model year or something.
Most of us fully expect the NA 6G Ranger to be a 2024 Model Year...

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
Been waiting for you to show up on 6G Zach. :clap:
Still a little far out but I'll probably be in touch if the 6G raptors will be offered at your great prices.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
Ohhh gotcha yea. yea i picked up on that verbiage too.
let's let the man explain himself.

@Zach@Granger,
You mention 2023 as if it is a new 6g ranger that would be ordered. But the last info for NA has fairly conclusively shown the 2023 Ranger will be the old 5G platform. Unless you know something we don't? Or FOrd plans to release the 6G mid year as a 2023.5 Model year or something.
Most of us fully expect the NA 6G Ranger to be a 2024 Model Year...
We are getting ahead of ourselves. :)

Sponsored

retired Navy

First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Occupation
retired
I was thinking of upgrading to a new Ranger but don't know the difference between the 5g and 6g other than the former is a 23 and the later a 24? What is the difference? If its just tech stuff I don't care because I am a dinosaur and want to stay in the Jurassic world. I don't want a Tremor or Raptor model.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys Gladiator
I was thinking of upgrading to a new Ranger but don't know the difference between the 5g and 6g other than the former is a 23 and the later a 24? What is the difference? If its just tech stuff I don't care because I am a dinosaur and want to stay in the Jurassic world. I don't want a Tremor or Raptor model.
Completely redesigned exterior and interior.

retired Navy

First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Occupation
retired
Did more reading and found my answers so disregard my previous post.
Zack, thanks for making this offer.

Last edited:

rxv_poor

First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Forester XT
Occupation
IT
I'm only interested in a Ranger Raptor