• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Order a New Ranger at 3% Under Invoice

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Wow... so unnecessary, especially on vehicles that you could sell to others easily
as long the honor the MSRP its fine in the end since it goes to the dealer. I guess is refundable after certain amount time needs to be asked.

Rangering

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Zach,

Would we be able to place an order for the 2.7 V6 now or wait till it's available?
Place the order for the current base engine, have your dealer set priority to 99 when 2.7 is announced make the switch and have your dealer put you at priority 10. Should be good to go and be at the front of the line.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Wow... so unnecessary, especially on vehicles that you could sell to others easily
Reasonable to require deposit. Deposit is applied to purchase price of vehicle when it's delivered. Deposit confirms the buyer is earnest.

As I've become more knowledgeable of the shenanigans of some buyers placing many orders at dealerships to either game the system or to flip vehicles for profit I'm thankful for dealerships that do require a deposit. Not requiring a deposit can hurt the average Joe trying to buy a vehicle for personal use.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
@Zach@Granger . can you give us an idea of about what 3% under invoice would be on the '24 Rangers?

I've attached a preview of an order summary.

MSRP of $50,015
Invoice of $48,124.69
Sale price of $46,672.09
Savings of $3,342.91

Attachments

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
You pay the applicable taxes in your state only. They will not collect taxes at the point of sale with you being from outside of Iowa. This applies regardless of what state outside of yours that you complete the auto purchase. Taxes are always paid in the state you register your vehicle in.
Does this mean you are paying taxes out of pocket or can you still rollover the taxes into your loan?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
Does this mean you are paying taxes out of pocket or can you still rollover the taxes into your loan?
I dont ever roll mine into my loan as I don't want to pay interest in tt&l.

But they should be able to contact your tag agency in your state and get an accurate $ amount for your tt&l and build into loan. The dealership would give you that amount back to go pay them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Occupation
Car Dealer
We currently only have 1 order without a VIN in our order bank for 2024 Rangers. So not much of a backlog to get your order placed and receive a Ranger at 3% below invoice! Email [email protected] for a quote.

Thank you!

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician