Sponsored

tmac5809

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Is the steering wheel still leather if you didn't get the upgrade package that comes with "heated leather steering wheel" ? Always thought if you didn't get that you got some plastic wheel.
Sponsored

coloktm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Tacoma TRD Offroad
What size tires ended up on the final production truck?

OP
OP

Liquidassets

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road
Is the steering wheel still leather if you didn't get the upgrade package that comes with "heated leather steering wheel" ? Always thought if you didn't get that you got some plastic wheel.
It looks and feels like leather. It might be vegan leather

OP
OP

Liquidassets

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road
@Liquidassets Looks great congrats!

So you told us all about your purchase/ financing but.... how do you like the truck itself?? Any feedback?

What were you driving before this?
I was driving a 2009 f150 XLT Super Crew. The ride quality, steering feel, and cabin noise is much better than the f150. The lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control is game changing. There is significantly less space for all my tools in the rear cabin. Overall driver visibility is worse and the front cabin feels cramped visually. It does not feel cramped physically. I'm going on a road trip this weekend and will report back.

Reactions: MJE

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
Curious about fit and finish including paint and panel alignment.

Typical Toyota or did you find some issues?

OP
OP

Liquidassets

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off-road
Curious about fit and finish including paint and panel alignment.

Typical Toyota or did you find some issues?
Nothing obvious. No panel gaps. No paint defects or scuffs. The paint is texturized on the lower panels in my off road model

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I was driving a 2009 f150 XLT Super Crew. The ride quality, steering feel, and cabin noise is much better than the f150. The lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control is game changing. There is significantly less space for all my tools in the rear cabin. Overall driver visibility is worse and the front cabin feels cramped visually. It does not feel cramped physically. I'm going on a road trip this weekend and will report back.
Thanks for the review. Good to know that coming out of an F150 (my favorite vehicle of all Iā€™ve owned) the cabin doesnā€™t feel too cramped for physical space at least. Congrats! Iā€˜m loving this color.
Sponsored