Sponsored

IAmGroot

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD OR Bronze Oxide
I am truly in love with this truck. I’ve owned a 2GT and three 3GTs, and this truck is LEAGUES ahead of the old trucks. I loved the old trucks for their reliability, but not much else in terms of interior or powertrain performance.

I paid MSRP of $53k for the truck and I think it is absolutely worth every penny with all of the features compared to a TRD ORP 3GT.

Of course reliability is still a question mark, but i came into this truck expecting there to be hiccups to be corrected with warranty. So long as it’s not a lemon, this truck will be my last.

Ordered a set of BFG KO2s in 295/70R17 (33.3” tires) and will post pics soon with the new tires!
2024 Tacoma Picked up my 2024 Tacoma TRD ORP Bronze Oxide 4GT! Leagues ahead of 2nd and 3rd gens! IMG_0197
2024 Tacoma Picked up my 2024 Tacoma TRD ORP Bronze Oxide 4GT! Leagues ahead of 2nd and 3rd gens! IMG_0198
2024 Tacoma Picked up my 2024 Tacoma TRD ORP Bronze Oxide 4GT! Leagues ahead of 2nd and 3rd gens! IMG_0187
Sponsored

First Name
bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
I am truly in love with this truck. I’ve owned a 2GT and three 3GTs, and this truck is LEAGUES ahead of the old trucks. I loved the old trucks for their reliability, but not much else in terms of interior or powertrain performance.

I paid MSRP of $53k for the truck and I think it is absolutely worth every penny with all of the features compared to a TRD ORP 3GT.

Of course reliability is still a question mark, but i came into this truck expecting there to be hiccups to be corrected with warranty. So long as it’s not a lemon, this truck will be my last.

Ordered a set of BFG KO2s in 295/70R17 (33.3” tires) and will post pics soon with the new tires!
IMG_0197.jpeg
IMG_0198.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg
Ca'mon IAmGroot, interior pictures, especially the rear seat cargo holds and cubby holes. I got a bunch of stuff I'm gonna transfer from my 3rd gen to my 4th gen that goes under and behind the rear seats. :giggle:

OP
OP
IAmGroot

IAmGroot

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD OR Bronze Oxide
Might want to watch this:

There's a reason why so many of us are running 285's.
Guess I’ll be the guinea pig for 295s then. Nobody has test fitted them. Everyone has only done 285 or 305s. Even with 285s, it looks like the UCA has a ton of room left for wider tires.

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
Guess I’ll be the guinea pig for 295s then. Nobody has test fitted them. Everyone has only done 285 or 305s. Even with 285s, it looks like the UCA has a ton of room left for wider tires.
I'm all for people experimenting, that's how the rest of us learn. But there are multiple companies saying not to go wider than 285.

2024 Tacoma Picked up my 2024 Tacoma TRD ORP Bronze Oxide 4GT! Leagues ahead of 2nd and 3rd gens! 1HSrmQB

OP
OP
IAmGroot

IAmGroot

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD OR Bronze Oxide
I'm all for people experimenting, that's how the rest of us learn. But there are multiple companies saying not to go wider than 285.

1HSrmQB.png
Luckily I also have some Methods on the way with +25 offset. But I may be test fitting the tires on the OEM wheels just to see if they clear. I’m also not worried about trimming if need be.

JT michigan

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma TRD

IMG_0197.jpeg
IMG_0198.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg
I too have opted for, (though having never seen it on sheet metal!) Bronze oxide. Your pictures are the most true to color I've seen. Wonderful! Thank you.
Sponsored