Sponsored

Osprey

First Name
Cleve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
Rocking an orange and black Tacoma in OKC... risky. Someone's gonna think you're cruising down from Stillwater to cause trouble. 😂😂😂

Seriously though. Nice looking ride. Hope you are having a blast with it. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Several of the early reviewers mentioned that the large volume button for the 14” display version of the JBL sound system was big to allow folks with gloves to easily adjust the volume. I find it’s a perfect size and easy to use and find while driving. You can also see how dusty the HVAC display gets after just two weeks of driving.
2024 Tacoma Random 2024 Tacoma 4th Gen Photos of the Day - Post Yours! 📸 🤳 IMG_5483

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
Rocking an orange and black Tacoma in OKC... risky. Someone's gonna think you're cruising down from Stillwater to cause trouble. 😂😂😂
I know right? :LOL: Though I would have to explain that I'm actually from Sacramento, and don't care at all about college sports.

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
what did you use to shoot these? I am terrible with pictures but am trying to learn. Looks great!
I used a Canon EOS mirrorless full frame. Photos I had taken previously with my iPhone turned the truck red when it's mostly orange.

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I know right? :LOL: Though I would have to explain that I'm actually from Sacramento, and don't care at all about college sports.
I'm actually about to go pick up my Solar Octane, and I'm getting it from Stillwater 😂😂
Sponsored