• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
What it looks like in Australia, and maybe someone who know's more can give some insite. There will possibly be 6G Ranger's on car lot's in August 2022. We will see if they can order and have one in their drive way's in 2022. Hopefully it will not be a 2023 delivery. The Ford site is still selling 2021 models. Hopefully by 2023 you will be able to order a North American Ranger for a 2023 Delivery. We will see. a quick look it show's a F150 being built in under 20 hours.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
Im confused on when this new ranger is coming to US. I hear 2023, but i called my local dealers and they make it sound like its still coming out this year 2022. Are we really going to get another year of this boring ranger?

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
Im confused on when this new ranger is coming to US. I hear 2023, but i called my local dealers and they make it sound like its still coming out this year 2022. Are we really going to get another year of this boring ranger?
I asked that ? before and got slagged for it. Will you have 2022 5G Ford Ranger in NA. I would say the Wayne factory is ready to go for the 6G Ranger. You just have to tune the assembly of the truck, while on the same line as the Bronco.
The World's in turmoil. Will we still can be delayed by supply change shortages. Oh Shit !. The Toyota plant in Japan got hit by a Cyber attack. The 6G Ranger is definitely something to get excited about. How's the time line going to be to get a new Ranger. I think Ford has learned alot from the launch of the Bronco and its Dealers gouging. Ford throw us a bone.

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
I hope its this year yet as a 2023 model. Chevy has been quite as well with the new Colorado... Seen the leaks and such they are ready, they just aren't letting us know any of the details quite yet... Only new truck in this segment is the Nissan Frontier. We are Overdue!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP Mustang, 2006 GMC Sierra, 2015 Suzuki King Quad, 2006 883/ 1200 Sportster conversion
Occupation
Retired
You think these will be be dealer specific or will we be able to build one on the ford build sheet ?

Sponsored

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
Thankfully in MN I never had to pay mark-up. Then again I usually order my vehicles.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I thought ford was cracking down on Dealer Markups. Still seems to be happening.

These Are the Cars You'll Pay the Biggest Dealer Markups on Right Now (msn.com)
Smoke and mirrors. It's still all over the Bronco forum where dealers are adding on huge markups even to customers who ordered and have a signed contracts for msrp. Now you have to research your dealer even more than the darn vehicle because there's so many shady ones out there. It would really suck to wait 6+ months and finally have your vehicle come in only to find out the dealer added a $10K (or more) markup then tell you "take or leave it we'll sell it to someone else". :mad:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Smoke and mirrors. It's still all over the Bronco forum where dealers are adding on huge markups even to customers who ordered and have a signed contracts for msrp. Now you have to research your dealer even more than the darn vehicle because there's so many shady ones out there. It would really suck to wait 6+ months and finally have your vehicle come in only to find out the dealer added a $10K (or more) markup then tell you "take or leave it we'll sell it to someone else". :mad:
Here's some recent markups that Ford dealers are adding to the Bronco. The first one is a dealer demo (mannequin) and the guy was quoted $56K last weekend, now they told the him they want $82,699. o_O

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/went-to-buy-a-bronco-today-got-the-old-bait-and-switch.41006/
I called last weekend to go take a look at this and they said it was in service for a shock for the back of the soft top And because it’s the Weekend service is closed and we are unable to get the Bronco out of the service Bay. The salesman I talked to on the phone That Day said that they are getting 10 K over sticker for their Broncos. However this was a used demo bronco so it was advertised at 56k and some change.
well I went Today and it’s 82,699. On the print for the window that lists all the options it has, it says “Not a misprint” $82,699
Here's a few other shots of dealer markups so it looks like Ford has done nothing to stop this gouging.

This one has a $35K ADM!

Ford Ranger RANGER RAPTOR AND NEXT GEN RANGER COMING TO THE US IN 2023 CONFIRMED BY JIM FARLEY. IMG_3503

I guess this one's a bargain at with only a $15K ADM. lol

Ford Ranger RANGER RAPTOR AND NEXT GEN RANGER COMING TO THE US IN 2023 CONFIRMED BY JIM FARLEY. IMG_3578

svennyotski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FG XR6 Turbo Ute
What it looks like in Australia, and maybe someone who know's more can give some insite. There will possibly be 6G Ranger's on car lot's in August 2022. We will see if they can order and have one in their drive way's in 2022. Hopefully it will not be a 2023 delivery. The Ford site is still selling 2021 models. Hopefully by 2023 you will be able to order a North American Ranger for a 2023 Delivery. We will see. a quick look it show's a F150 being built in under 20 hours.
I saw the ranger lineup including raptor in the flesh yesterday in Australia at All Ford Day.

The Ford Aus reps advised dealers will get the ranger lineup in July 2022 and the raptor in September 2022.

I didn’t take more photos because I was with a bunch of people who wanted to move on.

Attachments

Sponsored

Rev

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Occupation
Window licker
Looking forward to this coming out. Just want to know when we can reserve it at the dealer. I know all about waiting. I put a reservation in on 7/31/2020 for a Bronco Wildtrak to replace my wifes explorer sport and still waiting for a build date. Luckily I'm price-protected.

I've been thinking of selling my 2011 F150 Raptor for either a newer F150 or a Ranger and Ranger Raptor sold me.

Last edited:

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
--Machinist
Looking forward to this coming out. Just want to know when we can reserve it at the dealer. I know all about waiting. I put a reservation in on 7/31/2020 for a Bronco Wildtrak to replace my wifes explorer sport and still waiting for a build date. Luckily I'm price-protected.

I've been thinking of selling my 2011 F150 Raptor for either a newer F150 or a Ranger and Ranger Raptor sold me.
What's involved with price protection. People wait 3 years for a Bronco and then get it on the lot to have a Stealer add on an excessive amount above MSRP. When I see certain types of new Bronco's on Mecum Auction they are selling for $70K USD plus. The demand out weighs the supply.

Rev

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Occupation
Window licker
What's involved with price protection. People wait 3 years for a Bronco and then get it on the lot to have a Stealer add on an excessive amount above MSRP. When I see certain types of new Bronco's on Mecum Auction they are selling for $70K USD plus. The demand out weighs the supply.
Well, the dealer I went with has had some people pick up their broncos that were reserved a few weeks before me with no markups. The Bronco price tag has changed for 2022 and maybe 2023. We will still receive our Bronco with a 2021 price tag on it. They said they had a great experience with this dealer. The only reason we haven't received an update is because we won't change our build and will wait for what we want + the chip issue. It does 100% suck how Ford is handling it though.

If you have a dealer doing that, you need to find a new dealer. It though sucks because you probably won't find out until the vehicle arrives at the dealer. I have seen people talk about this on the bronco forum and it's sickening.

Back on topic. Have they talked about color options?

Last edited:

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
Sadly this is the new "normal" this "shortage" is going to continue along with inflation with no signs of slowing down. They are trying to force people into electric vehicles and phase out the ICEs.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 HPP Mustang, 2006 GMC Sierra, 2015 Suzuki King Quad, 2006 883/ 1200 Sportster conversion
Occupation
Retired
Ford Ranger Raptor May Get Street Performance Tire Option
By Brett Foote
April 4, 2022 6:52 am
Sponsored