• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
RPG Off-Road Ranger Raptor spring perch collar kit (US). Looks like they are approved both by Ford Performance & Fox.

Priced at $349

who's getting these?

https://www.rpgoffroad.com/product/24-ranger-raptor-adjustable-spring-perch-collar-kit/

Welcome to the RPG Off-Road ’24+ Ranger Raptor Adjustable Spring Perch Collar Kit!

If you’re looking to increase the ride height of your all new Ford Ranger Raptor, whether it be for better ground clearance on the trails or a meaner overall stance, RPG Off-Road has you covered with the Adjustable Spring Perch Collar Kit. Machined in-house in the USA out of 6061 Aluminum, these collars give you plenty of ride height increase adjustment so you can dial it in as you’d like. These adjustable spring perch collars will allow you to choose between 1.0″-3.5″ of ride height increase by simply using the correlating snap ring groove.

These collars can be used on both the front coilovers and the rear coilovers. So far, we’ve seen that the Ranger Raptor needs to be picked up around 2.5″ in the front to sit level without any load in the bed.

Ford Ranger RPG Off-Road Ranger Raptor (US) Spring Perch Collar Kit - Adjustable & Static 1716489270978-1o

Ford Ranger RPG Off-Road Ranger Raptor (US) Spring Perch Collar Kit - Adjustable & Static 1716919763180-7a

Ford Ranger RPG Off-Road Ranger Raptor (US) Spring Perch Collar Kit - Adjustable & Static 1716489501864-na

Last edited:

Rousseb90

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Range Raptor
I haven’t seen pricing posted anywhere yet. I’m either getting them or the Foutz kit.

Hyperbolic_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 SQ5, 2024 Ranger Raptor (CG)
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
This is the leveling kit I plan to order (whenever I actually get my RR that has been built since 3/6). The major selling point for me, as @Rousseb90 pointed out, is they're adjustable, which affords the ability to tweak front ride height if and when I get a topper. Now if ARB would actually start offering their Ascent topper Stateside...

davidfigs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I've used RPG in the past on my gen 2 and loved em. I'm on the same boat as others, either RPG or foutz. TBD

Sponsored

Deepsea619

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
US Navy
RPG Off-Road Ranger Raptor spring perch collar kit (US). Looks like they are approved both by Ford Performance & Fox.

I seen pricing at $395.00

who's getting these?

https://www.rpgoffroad.com/product/ranger-raptor-us-spring-perch-collar-kit/

1716489270978-1o.png

1716489501864-na.png
So does this collar just lift the front so it’s more level than the back?
That’s one thing I can’t stop staring at on my truck, how slammed the front is compared to the back. If this fixes that I am all over it. I can’t wait to see the collar painted with RPG And the flag on it.

OP
OP
CherryCoke

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
I haven’t seen pricing posted anywhere yet. I’m either getting them or the Foutz kit.
I sent them an email, looks like they have not decided on pricing yet. I'm waiting to see if we could start a group buy on this.

OP
OP
CherryCoke

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
I would be interested in a group buy.
Just waiting on details from them to see if we can start one. i'll probably start a new thread once they confirm.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CherryCoke

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
So does this collar just lift the front so it’s more level than the back?
That’s one thing I can’t stop staring at on my truck, how slammed the front is compared to the back. If this fixes that I am all over it. I can’t wait to see the collar painted with RPG And the flag on it.
Pending response from RPG if they work for the rear as well.

galion

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor

I seen pricing at $345 - $395

who's getting these?

https://www.rpgoffroad.com/product/ranger-raptor-us-spring-perch-collar-kit/

1716489270978-1o.png

1716489501864-na.png
I haven't found any official documentation where Fox or Ford Performance approve the use of a perch collar on a highly tuned Raptor suspension, which I believe is highly unlikely, unless it involves revalving in a laboratory setting. From my personal experience, when I briefly ran RPG adjustable collars on my F150 Raptor, I didn't like it as the ride was noticeably stiffer. I find that the Ranger Raptor already has a firm ride, especially when compared to the soft stock ride that my F150 had. I opted to install a 15mm top spacer on my Ranger Raptor to avoid compromising the suspension geometry too much. The result was a 1" lift, and the ride quality remains exactly the same as stock, with the stance being perfect.

nikhsub1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
I haven't found any official documentation where Fox or Ford Performance approve the use of a perch collar on a highly tuned Raptor suspension, which I believe is highly unlikely, unless it involves revalving in a laboratory setting. From my personal experience, when I briefly ran RPG adjustable collars on my F150 Raptor, I didn't like it as the ride was noticeably stiffer. I find that the Ranger Raptor already has a firm ride, especially when compared to the soft stock ride that my F150 had. I opted to install a 15mm top spacer on my Ranger Raptor to avoid compromising the suspension geometry too much. The result was a 1" lift, and the ride quality remains exactly the same as stock, with the stance being perfect.
Yes but the spacer does alter geometry... as they say, there is no free lunch.

galion

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Yes but the spacer does alter geometry... as they say, there is no free lunch.
That's why I installed a small 15mm spacer for a 1" front lift, which I find sufficient. I don't consider myself an expert in suspensions; my comment is personal based on my experience with my F150 Raptor and perch collars. The suggestion to install a strut spacer as small as possible came from a guy who tunes suspensions for King Shocks on racing cars as a way to minimize any contingencies once alternatives were considered. As you said, "There is no free lunch"
Sponsored