beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
2024 TACOMA SOURCEBOOK

Here's the most comprehensive guide with all the options/features.

Most TRD Pro/Trailhunter/iFORCE MAX info still TBA.

There do seem to be a few mistakes still which if this is official will lead to confusion. One is that the Off road has a 2400 watt inverter, but that is only with i-Force max. also this lists the fuel tank capacity at 21.1 which would be fantastic, but at the event Toyota said and I have seen in a couple places 18.8. It's just strange that some of this still cannot be correct, maybe they decided to do 21.1 after all of the reactions, but it seems like a mistake.

BillyJoeJimBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Yes, seem to be many mistakes, 159hp in some models? Looks like many stats maybe from the last gen.

Are you sure this document is correct?

tswift

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
If only it were possible for them to release some sort of configurator/product page so that we could have thorough and accurate information on a truck that you can, in theory, buy this month.

But unfortunately I don't think such a thing is possible.

NJTRD784

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma on order
interesting that only 1 4WD configuration of the SR5 has A-Trac
2024 Tacoma The 2024 Tacoma SOURCEBOOK - Features, Options, Packages, Specs đź“’ Screenshot

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
Take a look at the horsepower and torque figures. This document is clearly not accurate for the 4th gen in many ways.

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
I find it a little frustrating as much as we are all hungry for accurate info, and where is the configurator???!!

FirstTimeTruckBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
Why would you think it does not have a backup camera?
Maybe we are reading the source book wrong or it is a misprint, but on page 41 it shows that the backup camera is not available on the TRD Off-Road. One would need to purchase the package with the Mutli-Terrain Monitor?

2024 Tacoma The 2024 Tacoma SOURCEBOOK - Features, Options, Packages, Specs đź“’ IMG_0215
Sponsored