Sponsored

Tonneau cover options for 2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - 5 ft bed

OlyUpNort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR - Premium
Just installed a Lomax (not the Stance). Ordered from Real Truck and it took two weeks from order to delivery. Impressed with the engineering, fit and finish. I see grumblings about them leaking and I guess time will tell, but I’m super happy with it. Love the sturdiness and low profile.
Sponsored

Toy-truck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Just installed a Lomax (not the Stance). Ordered from Real Truck and it took two weeks from order to delivery. Impressed with the engineering, fit and finish. I see grumblings about them leaking and I guess time will tell, but I’m super happy with it. Love the sturdiness and low profile.
Can you post some pictures of it closed and with it open whenever you have the chance. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP

bml42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD Sport (6MT)
Based on the link from the other recent thread (https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...gen-tacoma-spotted-in-hawaii.4062/#post-58989), part number PT954-35240 is the OEM short bed tonneau cover. It's starting to show up elsewhere, as Yota Garage site has it for sale now too (https://theyotagarage.com/products/toyota-oem-hard-tri-fold-bed-cover-2024-toyota-tacoma) although at a higher price point of $1,399.99. My dealer contact is out today, but I hope to get in touch with him tomorrow to see if they have any visibility on their end yet.

OP
OP

bml42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD Sport (6MT)
I suspect there will be another part number one or two digits off that will fit the 6' bed as well, but who knows what the time frame is.
Sponsored