• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

U.S. 2023 Ranger Raptor Pricing Revealed! $52,489 MSRP Starting Price

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Ranger6G has just learned from our internal sources that the U.S. version of the next-generation 2023 Ranger Raptor will start at a retail price of $52,489.40 MSRP!

As we first reported exclusively in our production timeline, the U.S. version of the sixth generation Ranger (P703N) is currently set to begin production on May 1, 2023. The next-gen Ranger Raptor is not expected to debut at launch so we still have a while to go and pricing can always change, subject to market conditions and development/production costs.
Sponsored

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
This is puzzling, I find it a little difficult to believe that Ford have set pricing on a model that not only hasn't been announced (New Ranger), but on a version of said model that isn't even confirmed for the N/A market? I could understand an aiming point, but down to the cent?

In any case, that's around AU$ 73,500 which is not very different to the current price here locally, which is a surprise. For context, the new Ranger's pricing hasn't been disclosed here either, dealers have no idea how much (if at all) more expensive it will be across the board.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco OBX 2Dr 2.7, '21 Ranger Tremor, '16 C7
Occupation
Engineer
I figured we wouldn't see the new Ranger in North America until Q3-Q4 of 2023. Makes sense.

Pricing also sounds about right based on a 2022 Lariat Tremor.

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
I figured we wouldn't see the new Ranger in North America until Q3-Q4 of 2023. Makes sense.

Pricing also sounds about right based on a 2022 Lariat Tremor.
Yea but a man can dream haha I figure Nov this year

Sponsored

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Yea but a man can dream haha I figure Nov this year
I just bought a new 2021 last week, because I figured we'd be waiting for a while.

I also wonder if Ford is going to launch the Ranger Raptor first, then trickle in the XLs, XLTs, Lariats, FX4s, etc.

Build excitement for the new model with the most badass version first.

This article seems like that might be a no.

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
I just bought a new 2021 last week, because I figured we'd be waiting for a while.

I also wonder if Ford is going to launch the Ranger Raptor first, then trickle in the XLs, XLTs, Lariats, FX4s, etc.

Build excitement for the new model with the most badass version first.

Like Launch Edition/ First Edition Broncos.
That very well could be what happens. Ford Authority is reporting the Raptor will not be available at launch in May 2023, so we'll see.
I'm okay with waiting for what I really want. I am really torn right now between:
2023 Ranger Raptor
2023 Ranger Lariat w/Tremor (or i'm assuming Tremor will be it's own trim line like F150 is now for 2022). I think I will only go this route though if the 2.7 is an option.
or if they launched a Powerboost Model or plug in PHEV similar to the European Explorer PHEV, It would be really hard for me to say no to that.

I guess i'm just lucky I get to have this problem haha

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
That very well could be what happens. Ford Authority is reporting the Raptor will not be available at launch in May 2023, so we'll see.
I'm okay with waiting for what I really want. I am really torn right now between:
2023 Ranger Raptor
2023 Ranger Lariat w/Tremor (or i'm assuming Tremor will be it's own trim line like F150 is now for 2022). I think I will only go this route though if the 2.7 is an option.
or if they launched a Powerboost Model or plug in PHEV similar to the European Explorer PHEV, It would be really hard for me to say no to that.

I guess i'm just lucky I get to have this problem haha
I never purchase the first model year anyways, so I'm in no rush!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I usually agree with that but I'm tired of waiting haha
I've been waiting for this to hit the US too. By looking at the issues with the Bronco (not just the launch) but the many other problems they're having with it it might be a good idea to wait it out a year. Maybe IF the Maverick and the Lightning go smoother I might be more comfortable buying a first year run but I've been burned by them several times before. There's no guarantee the second year will be trouble free either but at least if there's any issues they'll have had time to correct them.

As far as the price I'm guessing that's the base model and a nicely loaded one will be somewhere around $62,000 - $65,000 msrp? Of course then there will be dealer "adjustments".

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the same boat re: first model year, and I'm kinda hoping that between the Bronco sharing some bones to the Ranger and the RoW Ranger coming out a year early, both of these factors may be beneficial for the USA Ranger first year models.

Probably high hoping tho

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I've been waiting for this to hit the US too. By looking at the issues with the Bronco (not just the launch) but the many other problems they're having with it it might be a good idea to wait it out a year. Maybe IF the Maverick and the Lightning go smoother I might be more comfortable buying a first year run but I've been burned by them several times before. There's no guarantee the second year will be trouble free either but at least if there's any issues they'll have had time to correct them.

As far as the price I'm guessing that's the base model and a nicely loaded one will be somewhere around $62,000 - $65,000 msrp? Of course then there will be dealer "adjustments".
I've been burned three times by early builds, one 2011 Mustang and two Volkswagens.

One of the Volkswagens I think was actually a pre-production car. There was some press about them doing that practice.

Halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Fire Department

Yeah I'm not seeing $12,000 more worth of awesome on that Raptor and I'll bet you're right that with options we'll be $20,000 more than my Lariat Tremor was. Hard pass lol.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Yeah I'm not seeing $12,000 more worth of awesome on that Raptor and I'll bet you're right that with options we'll be $20,000 more than my Lariat Tremor was. Hard pass lol.
As much as I'd like one I guess I'll have to wait and see what it really has for options and of course the final price. It's always nice to get everything factory (like the Sasquatch package) for the warranty but at what price? More than likely you can build something for far less money and have fun doing it. Most will never use the Raptor (any of them) for what it's intended for so it's more of a "status" vehicle which there's nothing wrong with that. I'm hoping there's a few different models so you can get the entry one and maybe build off of that one. At $52K it's not a bad starting point depending on what you're getting.
Sponsored