• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

U.S. 2023 Ranger Raptor Pricing Revealed! $52,489 MSRP Starting Price

Steve Boehm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Jeep Cherokee and 03 Grand Marquis
Occupation
Director of Information Technology
Are the Raptor models typically excluded from "Green Sheet" pricing and other discounts?

I originally had my eyes on a Lariat Tremor, figuring the Raptor would be way more money and no discounts.
I would love a Raptor if it had the same payload/towing capacities as the Lariat Tremor, but that hasn't been the case if I remember correctly.
Sponsored

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Yeah I'm not seeing $12,000 more worth of awesome on that Raptor and I'll bet you're right that with options we'll be $20,000 more than my Lariat Tremor was. Hard pass lol.
Don't forget dealer mark up!! The Ranger Tremor is kinda baffling to me too at this point. People are paying a $10k dealer markup premium on a truck that has a $4k package premium already. It's a small lift and 33" tires that can be done for around $2k or less. That's a lot of extra money for the unique interior trim and upfitter switches.......I did Bilstien 5100's for under $400 and added the 33" Grabber ATx for around $600 when I had my Ranger. It was the Tremor before there was a Tremor and it cost me $1,000 on top of my FX4 302a that I paid $5k under MSRP. Times have sure changed in 3 short years.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i really hope the current tremor switches are optional on lower trims (fx4 at least) when the new model comes out. I know there are plenty of aftermarket options, but it looks much nicer as a built in feature and i'd rather not be forced to buy an unnecessary trim just to get that.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Don't forget dealer mark up!! The Ranger Tremor is kinda baffling to me too at this point. People are paying a $10k dealer markup premium on a truck that has a $4k package premium already. It's a small lift and 33" tires that can be done for around $2k or less. That's a lot of extra money for the unique interior trim and upfitter switches.......I did Bilstien 5100's for under $400 and added the 33" Grabber ATx for around $600 when I had my Ranger. It was the Tremor before there was a Tremor and it cost me $1,000 on top of my FX4 302a that I paid $5k under MSRP. Times have sure changed in 3 short years.
Hard to stay on the Raptor topic. The limit on the options may drive me into modify my own suspension. Making something better then the Tremor suspension. I would prefer to not have to put in all the work. We will have to see how the PHEV will be optioned. I like the Super Cab.
although the new Ranger's box on the Screw has just as much room as my 2011 Scab. The one thing I am disappointed is that Ford did not make the back seat a split bench. Ford does not seem to have a mix and match attitude. You are pushed into a higher trim level to get the options you want.

Pop O

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, GT, Edge
Occupation
Retired
Ranger6G has just learned from our internal sources that the U.S. version of the next-generation 2023 Ranger Raptor will start at a retail price of $52,489.40 MSRP!

As we first reported exclusively in our production timeline, the U.S. version of the sixth generation Ranger (P703N) is currently set to begin production on May 1, 2023. The next-gen Ranger Raptor is not expected to debut at launch so we still have a while to go and pricing can always change, subject to market conditions and development/production costs.
Can we see the pricing on the 2023 or is the MSRP for the Raptor all that is out?

Sponsored

ejcaman1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger & 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired
Ranger6G has just learned from our internal sources that the U.S. version of the next-generation 2023 Ranger Raptor will start at a retail price of $52,489.40 MSRP!

As we first reported exclusively in our production timeline, the U.S. version of the sixth generation Ranger (P703N) is currently set to begin production on May 1, 2023. The next-gen Ranger Raptor is not expected to debut at launch so we still have a while to go and pricing can always change, subject to market conditions and development/production costs.

ejcaman1

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger & 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired
Can we see the pricing on the 2023 or is the MSRP for the Raptor all that is out?
If this woks like the F150 Raptor...than the dealers will gouge the market by adding a SIGNIFICANT markup...I'd love to get one of these after my current Ranger lease is up...but will probably chose something else.

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
If this woks like the F150 Raptor...than the dealers will gouge the market by adding a SIGNIFICANT markup...I'd love to get one of these after my current Ranger lease is up...but will probably chose something else.
I'm sure they will to some extent, however, the silver lining is with the Bronco roll out there have been a lot of decent dealerships that sign the PO at MSRP and stick to that. There have also been a lot of shady dealerships as well, but i think they are the minority.
With Ford going to more of a build to order versus "whats on the lot" inventory in the US they have started to crack down a little on the MSRP mark ups publicly. BUt talk is cheap as well.
You may have to wait when ordering, but I dont' think building a Ranger Raptor and getting a signed PO at MSRP will be an issue.
I'm more worried about supply chain and delays.

Frosty 2019

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4
Occupation
Walmart Associate
I will keep my 2019 XLT. I only have 12600 miles on it. It is great!
Sponsored