• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

U.S. MARKET 2024 FORD RANGER RAPTOR IN WHITE: PHOTOS

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Why does Ford keep doing this? I've never seen a company dangle their trucks in front of the public like this before any official announcement. The suspense is killing me!

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Agree! Ford, what is the LAUNCH date? You have them globally, you know there is huge demand in the US. The RR will be a hit - so will its siblings.... LET'S GO! What's the next major auto show? Orders need to start in May so let's work backwards. Although today the automakers love combining Launches with "other" social events so what else could it be. Rhianna's next child........ Yes I'm joking. Only thing i could think of. Rant off

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Ok, betting it is in NYC in April. Where do you want launch your next off-road truck, why the fashion focused gray water streets of New York City. Good call on demographic alignment...... Yes I need coffee....

Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Why does Ford keep doing this? I've never seen a company dangle their trucks in front of the public like this before any official announcement. The suspense is killing me!
Hyundai Santa Cruz... 5 years from concept shown at auto show until production reveal.
Cybertruck...

Labradorguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I gotta say, I thought this might be my forever truck.

However, the more I see it, the less impressed I am by the exterior styling.

I love the engine…but it just looks a little bland/“meh” to me.

I’m sure many will disagree…I am not trying to convince anyone. Just sharing my personal views.

I am also perplexed by another weird Ford (that’s me being nice) roll out.

I suppose it’s better than the Bronco…but for Christ’s Sake….roll it out and clarify the details.

Cripple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4runner
Long time lurker here. Hi!

My internal terror meter is at an all time high personally. There's not going to be enough to go around, and the markup is going to be astronomical.

Maybe that Iowa dealer guy will have a good stack of em? I'd be ok to make a cross country drive.....good break in run 😀

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Cruz... 5 years from concept shown at auto show until production reveal.
Cybertruck...
Concept cars don't really count because they don't always make it to production looking the same. Tacoma concept looks like it may be what the new one looks like but they're still keeping us guessing by having it under wraps.

Cybertruck is vaperware and I'm not sure it's ever going to really see the light of day. And for the sake of our eyes, I hope it never does.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I gotta say, I thought this might be my forever truck.

However, the more I see it, the less impressed I am by the exterior styling.

I love the engine…but it just looks a little bland/“meh” to me.

I’m sure many will disagree…I am not trying to convince anyone. Just sharing my personal views.

I am also perplexed by another weird Ford (that’s me being nice) roll out.

I suppose it’s better than the Bronco…but for Christ’s Sake….roll it out and clarify the details.
First of all, I love the name. Labradors are the best dogs. The white really makes the truck look very bland. I'm not a fan of the Raptor decals, and will go for the decal delete on my build, but the white feels like it could definitely benefit from them, or some more accents.

Labradorguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not to turn this into a dog thread…but this is my guy Archie.

I also have a Fox Red named Ridley and…although my wife doesn’t know yet…anther male coming in 2023.

Ford Ranger U.S. MARKET 2024 FORD RANGER RAPTOR IN WHITE: PHOTOS 6EB7385F-CB42-450A-AB8F-7BE37E236122

Ford Ranger U.S. MARKET 2024 FORD RANGER RAPTOR IN WHITE: PHOTOS AF422817-E5DB-4C41-911D-EB73801FD7B3

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Concept cars don't really count because they don't always make it to production looking the same. Tacoma concept looks like it may be what the new one looks like but they're still keeping us guessing by having it under wraps.

Cybertruck is vaperware and I'm not sure it's ever going to really see the light of day. And for the sake of our eyes, I hope it never does.
I was responding to the comment of never seeing a company dangle their trucks in front of the public before making an official announcement. There is precedent for this. Hell, Ford wouldn't even acknowledge the Maverick was a real product for many months before announcing the reveal date, while dozens of pre-production testers were driving in the open all around the country.

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was responding to the comment of never seeing a company dangle their trucks in front of the public before making an official announcement. There is precedent for this. Hell, Ford wouldn't even acknowledge the Maverick was a real product for many months before announcing the reveal date, while dozens of pre-production testers were driving in the open all around the country.
yes, I agree that that does happen. I was meaning more specifically though. I've never seen an instance where they drive the trucks around completely uncovered showing the public every detail before it's announced.

theek

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda
Occupation
Engineer

They did it for the Maverick.
Sponsored