Sponsored

CuttingEdge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Hey all, picked up this TRD Sport a few weeks ago. My last Tacoma was an 05 so this one is quite a change. I'll be using this truck to draw up different products, such as custom grilles, armor, and other accessories.

Business is Cutting Edge Offroad, and products are available to view here:
https://cuttingedgeoffroad.com/toyota/2024-tacoma/

First mod/product development was the front grille which I just installed today, matte black powder coat with paint matched lettering!

image_67186177 (2).JPG

image_67213313.JPG
image_67196673 (1).JPG
image_67211009.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
Those don’t look like the stock rims/tires. Did you swap them out too? If so to what?

Actually with closer look it might be the stock setup.

OP
OP

CuttingEdge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Those don’t look like the stock rims/tires. Did you swap them out too? If so to what?

Actually with closer look it might be the stock setup.
Yeah they're stock. It's got the premium TRD Sport package plus the XP package, these wheels come with one of those specifically. Can't remember which off the top of my head.

395North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Taco and 22 Jeep Rubicon
That grille is a miss and doesn't flow well with the rest of the truck. My .02

Last edited:

Gjb1965

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Hey all, picked up this TRD Sport a few weeks ago. My last Tacoma was an 05 so this one is quite a change. I'll be using this truck to draw up different products, such as custom grilles, armor, and other accessories.

First mod/product development was the front grille which I just installed today, matte black powder coat with paint matched lettering!

image_67186177 (2).JPG

image_67213313.JPG
image_67196673 (1).JPG
image_67211009.JPG
I'm looking to do a leveling kit, and steel skid plate when I get my TRD Sport. Any suggestions?

OP
OP

CuttingEdge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
I'm looking to do a leveling kit, and steel skid plate when I get my TRD Sport. Any suggestions?
I'll be releasing some steel skid plates soon, hopefully within the next month or so. As far as leveling kits I believe the options are fairly limited so far. Readylift and Rough Country, maybe Wescott Designs too.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)

image_67186177 (2).JPG

image_67213313.JPG
image_67196673 (1).JPG
image_67211009.JPG
Which options on your website is this specific grill? I like the big Toyota lettering vs the small lettering that I see on the website.

OP
OP

CuttingEdge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Which options on your website is this specific grill? I like the big Toyota lettering vs the small lettering that I see on the website.
I don't have that specific one listed on the website yet, but if you want to go ahead and shoot me a message with your email I can write up an invoice for you, it's the same price. Would just need to know the lettering and colors that you're wanting on there.

Mykale220

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Off-road (cement)
I don't have that specific one listed on the website yet, but if you want to go ahead and shoot me a message with your email I can write up an invoice for you, it's the same price. Would just need to know the lettering and colors that you're wanting on there.
see that’s where I’m conflicted. The truck is underground, and I have blacked out emblems, but I’m think I’m going to get a dark matte grey/ anthracite wheel, so I don’t know if I want to black out the grill too, or put some grey in it. I’ll shoot you a PM with my email and post a link below with the wheels I’m going to pick up.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/fuel...K4j-I-bXKGdZOMhIOCBoC_B4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

OP
OP

CuttingEdge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
see that’s where I’m conflicted. The truck is underground, and I have blacked out emblems, but I’m think I’m going to get a dark matte grey/ anthracite wheel, so I don’t know if I want to black out the grill too, or put some grey in it. I’ll shoot you a PM with my email and post a link below with the wheels I’m going to pick up.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/fuel...K4j-I-bXKGdZOMhIOCBoC_B4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
PM sent!
Sponsored