Sponsored

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Good video. Congrats to them on getting it so early... see all you need is help from Toyota's regional distributor, Toyota's PR team, and the dealership itself... Easy peazy! 😆

OP
OP

jside86

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Good video. Congrats to them on getting it so early... see all you need is help from Toyota's regional distributor, Toyota's PR team, and the dealership itself... Easy peazy! 😆
It definitly helped them, TFL is one of the bigger channel for car/truck/anything with wheel on YouTube, Toyota is smart to find and reserve a model for them to test.

Yeeyee.sr5

First Name
Thunderstorm Sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC Sierra (didn't get tacoma because price)
Must be easy being a youtuber, I still haven't gotten any updates and it might be delayed

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
is this the first blue off road we’ve seen?

the black fender flares make almost every color better in my opinion. Originally did not like blue, but this looks great in my opinion.

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
Blue has been decided for me by way of the options in Canada. I want the black and white seats and can’t get them on SO truck. I’m not a shades of grey guy so blue it is. I like the supersonic red but it’s only on the most expensive model here.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
The color looks great with the black trim. My second color choice behind the Bronze Oxide. Only difference I’d order is adding the premium package to the TRD Off-road and the 6’ bed. Can’t wait to hear their impressions after a 1000+ mile road trip in it.

My only concern is the back seat leg room. Still might be a deal breaker for me?

Brunson

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Explorer
The color looks great with the black trim. My second color choice behind the Bronze Oxide. Only difference I’d order is adding the premium package to the TRD Off-road and the 6’ bed. Can’t wait to hear their impressions after a 1000+ mile road trip in it.

My only concern is the back seat leg room. Still might be a deal breaker for me?
Yup 1K mile road trip and these crazy nuts will be towing a trailer while breaking it in. Not what i'd do with a truck with 15 miles on it, but hey if you're a YTuber not keeping this has your personal truck for years, guess you don't worry about these things.

orions dad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra

If you need back seat leg room you need a Tundra

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Pays to be an influencer in more ways than one lol
Thing is no YouTuber or anyone on social media has EVER influenced me to do a damn thing. They’re all clickbait time suck and merely entertainment for some. CALTY and Sheldon’s team produced a vehicle that I decided on after doing my own digging on the next truck I’ll drive…

Steve Wozniak stood inline for an iPhone. This schmooze fest with companies SMH. Next time you come across one of these pumper vids look closely for brown stains on their nose 💩

Nuke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum
Thing is no YouTuber or anyone on social media has EVER influenced me to do a damn thing. They’re all clickbait time suck and merely entertainment for some. CALTY and Sheldon’s team produced a vehicle that I decided on after doing my digging on the next truck I’ll drive…
Respectfully, quite the opposite here. Sure, they are in it for personal gain, but I do garner some valuable information. Regarding CALTY and Sheldon, Toyotas are great overall, but, if possible, would prefer a vehicle designed, engineered, and built in Japan. Hence, now narrowing it down between a 2024 Land Cruiser or GX550.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
If you need back seat leg room you need a Tundra
No full size truck for me…. Too big and too expensive! The Ranger and GM twins have all the legroom I need. Was hoping the Tacoma would have as much or more than other midsize trucks, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Puts me in a tough spot since I want a crewcab with 6’ bed and the Ranger and GM twins don’t offer that configuration. I’ll have to see it in person and figure out if I can live with this shortcoming?

That or wait for ‘25 Ranger (Job 2) and hope they bring back a Tremor with more cab configurations (SuperCrew Longbeds have been sighted testing)
Sponsored