What cameras come standard 2024

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
Hello, I'm a newbie and don't want to replicate posts, but I can't find anything on this.

Looking into a 2024 TRD OR. The only 2 options I really care about (outside of what comes standard) would be the Qi Wireless Charger and the MTM camera system. Unfortunately, the first available package that gives me both is the $8,800 Premium Package....yikes.

I currently have a 2023 RAV4 Prime Premium; love it, but I don't function well without a truck. One thing I really like is having the birdseye/overhead view along with the backup camera. I'm starting to have some neck issues and it just makes life easier/safer. I also love how they just automatically come up on the screen when you go below 10 mph.

Getting to my question, does anyone know what the standard camera setup will be on the OR or 4th Gen in general? Any chance that overhead view is just part of the basic backup camera setup? I've resigned myself to spending $5,360 to get the 14" screen, wireless charger, better stereo, ITBC etc, but I not another $3,500 ($8,800 for Premium) just to get the one camera view I want. We don't have pricing for the hybrid yet, but I'm sure including both the Premium Package and i-ForceMax will price me out...and I'd really like to get that i-ForceMax.
Sponsored

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Hello, I'm a newbie and don't want to replicate posts, but I can't find anything on this.

Looking into a 2024 TRD OR. The only 2 options I really care about (outside of what comes standard) would be the Qi Wireless Charger and the MTM camera system. Unfortunately, the first available package that gives me both is the $8,800 Premium Package....yikes.

I currently have a 2023 RAV4 Prime Premium; love it, but I don't function well without a truck. One thing I really like is having the birdseye/overhead view along with the backup camera. I'm starting to have some neck issues and it just makes life easier/safer. I also love how they just automatically come up on the screen when you go below 10 mph.

Getting to my question, does anyone know what the standard camera setup will be on the OR or 4th Gen in general? Any chance that overhead view is just part of the basic backup camera setup? I've resigned myself to spending $5,360 to get the 14" screen, wireless charger, better stereo, ITBC etc, but I not another $3,500 ($8,800 for Premium) just to get the one camera view I want. We don't have pricing for the hybrid yet, but I'm sure including both the Premium Package and i-ForceMax will price me out...and I'd really like to get that i-ForceMax.
Based on the spec sheet on my TRD OR that I have a deposit on, the only mention of cameras (other than the mandated backup cam) is in the upgrade package. I think that the larger screen is what allows for the different camera views.

OP
OP

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
OK, thank you. It's probably wishful thinking considering I think that overhead view is a combination of a number of different cameras that probably wouldn't come standard, but it sure would simplify some decisions for me if it did. Hope you get your truck soon!