Sponsored

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
Starting a general thread for all things mods done to your 4th gen! From super basic to super expensive! I picked up my underground yesterday. Ordered the TRD High flow air filter for it already as a simple start.
Sponsored

kelsen

First Name
Kelsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I do not really like the predator steps. But I do feel they protect a bit from door dings. People are so careless.
yeah, but a good pair of sliders both looks better and is actually functional. if the steps on the pred were removable and it was actually frame mounted it wouldn’t be so bad.

34TacoTex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma TRD OR
I took my steps off, because I couldn't help myself.

IMG_1735-EDIT.jpg
forgive my ignorance but how did you remove the predator steps? Did you do it yourself or take it somewhere? Mine is coming with predator steps as well and would like to have them removed asap haha.

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
forgive my ignorance but how did you remove the predator steps? Did you do it yourself or take it somewhere? Mine is coming with predator steps as well and would like to have them removed asap haha.
They're just bolted on. Remove bolts and they come right off.

Ghosted_trd

First Name
Jace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner, 2017 4Runner, 2024 Tacoma
That's a clean look. Don't be surprised if you get stopped by regular peeps asking about your new Tundra tho lol.
😂😂 I got stopped all the time by other Tacoma owners asking about my truck.