Sponsored

What upcoming auto shows will feature the 2024 Tacoma?

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
I'm creating this thread because I've been wanting to see the 2024 Taco in person and missed a previous opportunity because I was unaware. I'm sure others are also interested in seeing this truck in person before they have to actually purchase it.
With that said, I'm in Colorado and would love to know if there are any upcoming auto shows that will feature the Tacoma before it hits dealer lots (hybrid option).

Here are the ones I'm aware of for Colorado:
Denver Auto Show -April 3-7 2024
Overland Expo Mountain West - August 23-25, 2024

As great as these will be, they're a little too late for me. Any others I'm missing? Feel free to post events in other regions as well.
Sponsored

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Man id just go check out the non hybrid at the dealership in December. Plenty of them will be an identical truck minus the hybrid battery. You can flip the rear seat up and know that space will not exist, but get an idea of what it looks like. Mountain States wont be doing MSRP markups

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I'm planning to go to the phoenix/arizona auto show in november to see if my Pro is there. nothing on the website saying if Toyota or what cars will be there.

2024 Tacoma What upcoming auto shows will feature the 2024 Tacoma? Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 5.31.04 PM

2024 Tacoma What upcoming auto shows will feature the 2024 Tacoma? Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 5.31.13 PM

2024 Tacoma What upcoming auto shows will feature the 2024 Tacoma? Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 5.31.44 PM

Ripper3785

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Tacoma
I'm planning to go to the phoenix/arizona auto show in november to see if my Pro is there. nothing on the website saying if Toyota or what cars will be there.
Website says the Arizona Auto Show is canceled this November due to the (now ending) UAW strike. https://autoshowphoenix.com/
Sponsored