• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

When will US Dealers start taking orders for the NEW Ranger and Raptor?

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
My dealer said he does not know when it starts????
Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
i was told late first quarter next year (23).

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Order banks will probably open up 2 months after announcement. Announcement will probably happen in Q1 2023.

Reactions: EJH

evorunner

First Name
Ryann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford fusion, 66 bronco
its expected to launch in summer 2023 around July. 2023 isn't expected to be a full year I believe. hopefully its sooner then jeffs I've been holding longer then I hoped for a new truck.

Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
its expected to launch in summer 2023 around July. 2023 isn't expected to be a full year I believe. hopefully its sooner then jeffs I've been holding longer then I hoped for a new truck.
Me too… I’m driving a ‘02 F-150 SuperCrew that I was going to replace when the 5thGen finally came to the NA market. But when it wasn’t offered in a SuperCrew/longbed configuration, I never pulled the trigger. I’ve been saving for a new truck for 5 years this month (60 months of making a payment to my savings account). I’m more than ready too!!!

evorunner

First Name
Ryann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that's exactly why I didn't order one too! I've saw the spy pics with the config, too bad regarding the rumors on the phev not coming till 2025 though...I'm tired of waiting lol. I heard they're be offering the wildtrak and the 2.7L . my money is for a crewcab longbed on wildtrak or lariat.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
that's exactly why I didn't order one too! I've saw the spy pics with the config, too bad regarding the rumors on the phev not coming till 2025 though...I'm tired of waiting lol. I heard they're be offering the wildtrak and the 2.7L . my money is for a crewcab longbed on wildtrak or lariat.
My hope is for a SuperCrew/longbed Lariat Tremor with 2.3L PowerBoost Hybrid. I’m hopefully for a sunroof and a nice shade of green too. Bring back the Ford color Highland Green that I’ve been looking at for over 20 years on my F-150… still a awesome color and still not tired of it. 😁. I pretty much just described my dream truck.

evorunner

First Name
Ryann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nice! I'm doubtful we're be able to get the tremor package on the longbeds tbh, the tremor package so far is only offered on supercrew with 5ft bed for the ranger and f150. on the f150 they don't let you do it on the supercrew with 6.5ft bed. hopefully they prove me wrong

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
nice! I'm doubtful we're be able to get the tremor package on the longbeds tbh, the tremor package so far is only offered on supercrew with 5ft bed for the ranger and f150. on the f150 they don't let you do it on the supercrew with 6.5ft bed. hopefully they prove me wrong
Yeah, I agree that other Tremor models have only being available in a SuperCrew with a shorter bed option, but I’m still hopeful anyhow. The main thing for me is having that SuperCrew/longbed configuration. I’d definitely still be okay with that configuration in a Lariat FX4 package.

There are many benefits in going with the Tremor though…. Great off-road chops right from the factory (at a reasonable price), an intact factory warranty, no extra takeoff parts laying around and additional labor costs. Plus the extra time and effort to arrange an aftermarket build. I’d definitely go for the Tremor if offered!
Sponsored