Sponsored

Captain O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Hi Friends,

Thanks for the video. Could explain why I am still waiting for my truck. Where is that port?

Cheers,
PO

OP
OP

Holdntight

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
I dont know. Judging by the weather and landscape maybe GST (Gulf States) Houston/TX port.

One thing is for sure... that's a lot of PIO being installed right now!

stokes32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Production is obviously ok. Seems like they are purposely holding back supply with only a slow trickle of deliveries and increase demand (i.e. Super Bowl commercial). If they keep playing games, some of us who actually need a new vehicle right now are going to have to go with a different vehicle.

SupaSupra

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Supra
Production is obviously ok. Seems like they are purposely holding back supply with only a slow trickle of deliveries and increase demand (i.e. Super Bowl commercial). If they keep playing games, some of us who actually need a new vehicle right now are going to have to go with a different vehicle.
Or clear remaining 2023's? That seems more likely to me. The demand for 2024 is already there, I dont think Yota needs to artificially prop it up.

But holy crap there must be thousands waiting there.

stokes32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Or clear remaining 2023's? That seems more likely to me. The demand for 2024 is already there, I dont think Yota needs to artificially prop it up.

But holy crap there must be thousands waiting there.
They should have stopped building 2023's back in May when they introduced the new generation. Not sure what they were thinking.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
I highly doubt that. They are spending money on advertising, they can sell every one that ships out, and there is a whole class of buyers who want the tried and true 3rg gens that are left. I think there is something else going on here. It could be a lot of different reasons.

They sell 250k Tacoma's a year, I don't think they are trying to bottle neck that 12.5 billion dollars from rolling in.

stokes32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I highly doubt that. They are spending money on advertising, they can sell every one that ships out, and there is a whole class of buyers who want the tried and true 3rg gens that are left. I think there is something else going on here. It could be a lot of different reasons.

They sell 250k Tacoma's a year, I don't think they are trying to bottle neck that 12.5 billion dollars from rolling in.
Do you think it is a quality control issue?

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento

If that is the GST port then the bottle neck is from them adding all those port add ons. Maybe they ran out of predator steps and phone cables?

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
If that is the GST port then the bottle neck is from them adding all those port add ons. Maybe they ran out of predator steps and phone cables?
And covid masks for the emergency kits they include. I think that's all that's in mine.
Sponsored