Sponsored

Who else is waiting for the TRD Pro hybrid?

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
I have been ready to upgrade from my 2019 Pro and placed a deposit on a 2024 Pro last April for MSRP with a local dealer.

Is anybody else holding out for a TRD Pro hybrid? It’s going to be an awesome truck!

2024 Tacoma Who else is waiting for the TRD Pro hybrid? 2185838A-D105-4E4B-9EB4-260BF9D82D33
2024 Tacoma Who else is waiting for the TRD Pro hybrid? C0E61A93-06A1-49B5-80AF-88600F75DD8D
Sponsored

ForTheWin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I think a lot of us are but pricing is the big missing piece that can't come soon enough. A lot of finger biting seeing the prices on the lower trims.

Fastfreddy128

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 CX5
Yes! I am waiting as well. Put a deposit on a TRD Pro last March. Hope they start building them soon.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Also one of those waiting.

I think a lot of us are but pricing is the big missing piece that can't come soon enough. A lot of finger biting seeing the prices on the lower trims.
I’m expecting the price difference to be about the same as it is for the Tundra. But confirmation would be nice!

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Yes,, waiting but not hating.. just hope I can get Black/Black. This truck is going to pop

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
Pricing should be slightly higher than a Colorado Bison since it has a more expensive hybrid drivetrain.

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
I chose black. I was told only the red seats come in a black Pro.
We’ll just have to wait and see.. the one black Pro that was available to look at months ago had red interior. However, the white Pros at the test track in Arizona had both red and black interiors.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
damn, that's thinking ahead - a deposit last April.. I think the Pro is the best looking setup, unfortunately I can't get a 6' bed & perimeter lighting campsite lighting built-in otherwise I'd choose the PRO over the TH.

The ISO dyn seats are what they are in the PRO, I'm not a hardcore trail striper and I'm not a desert runner, I'd get the OR iForceMax but again no 6' bed. We'll see what that hybrid config page looks like soon enough...

G-Note

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Camry
I have a deposit on one but waiting to see Canadian pricing.

Teufel Taco

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma
I am patiently waiting as well. Placed my deposit in January of ‘23. My dealer said I’m #1 on the list. Hoping it’s either white or black. I’m gonna have a hard decision to make if the first allocation is Terra. Price is what it is. Not gonna be stoked purchasing a mid size truck for 60k+ but YOLO!

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
put my deposit in last September my lease is up IN September so i hope i get it by then lmao, if not ill have to buy my car out temporarily

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
Pricing should be slightly higher than a Colorado Bison since it has a more expensive hybrid drivetrain.
Are you thinking it will be more than the 24 colorado zr2 bison? Last year the TRD pro was under chevys mid size by $2k, but a little more than the 24 ranger raptor.

I think they are going to be between a 24 ford ranger raptor and a 24 chevy colorado zr2 bison. My dealer thinks it will be somewhere in the mid to high 50k range.

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
“My dealer thinks it will be somewhere in the mid to high 50k range.”

I will be thrilled at that MSRP. I’m just looking at the associated extra costs of the hybrid powertrain, isodynamic seats, embossed tailgate, etc.
Sponsored