Will 2023 wheels fit on 2024 Tacoma?

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Has anyone heard if you can use wheels for a 2023 on the new Tacoma? I'm getting a black TRD OR and would really like solid black wheels instead of the combo wheels that come on the truck. I know eventually they will be advertised for the 24, but I work for Goodyear and can swap the BFG tires for any Goodyear tire I want within 500 miles for free so it would be nice to have them mounted to the new wheels at that time. I can actually buy the old tires back for $40/ea so long as I don't drive them to work :) so I could just take the old wheels and tires home to save for trade in time some day.
Sponsored

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
I'm quite certain it's the same bolt pattern, but I don't think anyone has published the offset yet, unless it's in the owners manual.

jacobjohnson

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I'm quite certain it's the same bolt pattern, but I don't think anyone has published the offset yet, unless it's in the owners manual.
not the same. talked to local shops and they’re working on having wheels for new bolt pattern by the time trucks hit the lots.

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
not the same. talked to local shops and they’re working on having wheels for new bolt pattern by the time trucks hit the lots.
I just checked Tirerack and they now have the 2024 Tacoma on there and they're saying 6x139 which is the same as the 2023. Looks like backspacing might be a bit different.

Discount Tire

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Things Toyota
The 2024 Tacoma now has a different hub bore. It went from 106.1 down to 95.1, the bolt pattern is still 6-139.7. Should be a solid fit. Be sure to check out our Website for more wheel options.
Sponsored

Last edited: