Sponsored

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2002 Chevy Silverado
It's worth noting that the starting price listed there isn't likely to be accurate. The QR code takes you to the 2023 Tacoma and the pricing matches the 2023 pricing. They could still have the same starting price, but I wouldn't count on it.

OP
OP

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
It's worth noting that the starting price listed there isn't likely to be accurate. The QR code takes you to the 2023 Tacoma and the pricing matches the 2023 pricing. They could still have the same starting price, but I wouldn't count on it.
Yea it looks like Toyota made the same error which they corrected at the Detroit show (by removing the pricing placard).

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Yea it looks like Toyota made the same error which they corrected at the Detroit show (by removing the pricing placard).
I'd guess they made up and sent out the same kit for a bunch of shows and didn't fully get the word out to remove that bit. Hopefully, they'll just release the actual pricing soon.

Tweazus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee Trailhawk
The Air Dam looks easily removable!

MisterFlabby

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
The full time all wheel drive might be nice. Otherwise the rest of this trim level is not to my taste either.
Did they state it will be full time AWD capable? Or full time 4WD?

Bubbadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Tacoma
  • Available full-time 4x4 w/center locking differential (i-FORCE MAX only)
  • This is the wording for the limited

Reactions: MJE

JeRM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima
Oh my....I really hope Toyota does not break my freaking heart when they release prices. This truck looks beautiful. I was the type of guy to always swear off buying anything BRAND NEW from a dealer, but I've already put my name on the list to be called for certain specs. These Tacomas are awesome looking.

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
Agreed. I can't wait to see a youtube video of someone getting to test drive one and their comments. Top of mind for me are comments about the seating position and how the new engine and transmission are compared to the 3rd gen.

2024 Tacoma (Wind Chill Pearl White) 2024 Tacoma LIMITED Walkaround @ OC Auto Show Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 11.28.23 AM

2024 Tacoma (Wind Chill Pearl White) 2024 Tacoma LIMITED Walkaround @ OC Auto Show Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 11.28.14 AM

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Oh my....I really hope Toyota does not break my freaking heart when they release prices. This truck looks beautiful. I was the type of guy to always swear off buying anything BRAND NEW from a dealer, but I've already put my name on the list to be called for certain specs. These Tacomas are awesome looking.
They’re gonna be pricey out the gate expect that much - there’s a lot of demand for new tech mid size improved mpg rigs. On top of that the new tacos look killer.
Play out the hypotheticals tho with current financing costs, cooling economy, record consumer credit card debt…you fast forward a year from now to ‘24 election season that puts seasonality for autos in the buyer’s favor. It could be the best time to buy a new rig since the pandemic lows (remember 0% financing for 72 months w/everybody on lockdown..)

cost to manufacture tho is a totally different animal. A lot of people think that dis-inflation means pricing comes down. Top trims hover at $60K base, if they land @ ~$55k base, then I look at my GFC RTT as a discount when I bolt that & a winch on my setup

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Seeing this makes me very glad I put in for wind chill pearl. I was iffy on going back to a white vehicle especially sense I love my red metallic Camry paint, but this looks beautiful, going to lool amazing blacked out

JeRM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima
They’re gonna be pricey out the gate expect that much - there’s a lot of demand for new tech mid size improved mpg rigs. On top of that the new tacos look killer.
Play out the hypotheticals tho with current financing costs, cooling economy, record consumer credit card debt…you fast forward a year from now to ‘24 election season that puts seasonality for autos in the buyer’s favor. It could be the best time to buy a new rig since the pandemic lows (remember 0% financing for 72 months w/everybody on lockdown..)

cost to manufacture tho is a totally different animal. A lot of people think that dis-inflation means pricing comes down. Top trims hover at $60K base, if they land @ ~$55k base, then I look at my GFC RTT as a discount when I bolt that & a winch on my setup
I honestly do not remember 0% financing for 72 months during lockdowns, but then again I'm very dismissive of car commercials/ads - especially when not in the market for a vehicle. So, are you saying that Fall 2024 is typically the best time for possibly seeing lower financing and offers? I presume it is due to Toyotathon aka end of year sales goals needing to be met.

I'd sure hate to wait for Fall 2024 to only be offered the same financing or worse financing as my local Federal Credit Union. My FCU is solid with offering low rates to members.
Sponsored