Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I honestly do not remember 0% financing for 72 months during lockdowns, but then again I'm very dismissive of car commercials/ads - especially when not in the market for a vehicle. So, are you saying that Fall 2024 is typically the best time for possibly seeing lower financing and offers? I presume it is due to Toyotathon aka end of year sales goals needing to be met.

I'd sure hate to wait for Fall 2024 to only be offered the same financing or worse financing as my local Federal Credit Union. My FCU is solid with offering low rates to members.
My neighbor picked up a brand new Z71 when COVID deaths were peaking; said he & the dealership manager signed the papers in an empty showroom, gloved & masked up, drove away with a killer deal right before rental outfits started selling their fleets.

All Iā€™m saying about sales in the U.S. during a presidential election season is thereā€™s some universal factors that make it favorable, going back to the ā€˜60s. But yea waiting sucks. And custom OEM builds are gonna take even longer. Supply & demand will spell it out. Rivian is offering a nice midsize EV, a lot of truck buyers are focused & waiting on the Cybertruck. Because of the BEV craze, maybe more base features to pull in buyers on these the new Tacos, but I still think theyā€™re gonna be pricey initially. They donā€™t need to compete with Ford & GM as long as the UAW keeps digging in their heels. Those looking for a cheap midsize are probably going for Nissan & Honda. Toyota has clearly leveled up their game with the 4g release and theyā€™ll get their pound of flesh for sureā€¦
Sponsored

Last edited:

Radiganp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70
I absolutely love that color on the limited but can not see myself going with another white vehicle. Between stone chips that seem show more than any other color and rail dust which is a pain to keep away I just canā€™t do it. I canā€™t wait to see this in Underground, if offered, or some more in blue. Those will probably be my top 2 realistic colors!

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
I would probably go with the limited if they offer s black out package and the 4A isnā€™t available on the other trims. From what Iā€™ve found it may be exclusive to TH and limited. Not sure Iā€™ve seen anything in the TRD Pro and 4A.

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Tacoma Limited
What is 4A?

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Tacoma Limited
I believe it means automatic 4 wheel drive. That will be offered on the Limited, but only with the hybrid.
My understanding is that only the hybrid will have a locking rear axel. Both the Limited trims (hybrid and non hybri) will feature automatic AWD?

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
My understanding is that only the hybrid will have a locking rear axel. Both the Limited trims (hybrid and non hybri) will feature automatic AWD?
2024 Tacoma (Wind Chill Pearl White) 2024 Tacoma LIMITED Walkaround @ OC Auto Show 1697046596558

Haven't heard anything about a rear locker in the Limited. I would doubt it though.

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Tacoma Limited
I donā€™t off road but this is what I was referring to:
  • Available full-time 4Ɨ4 w/center locking differential (i-FORCE MAX only)
Sponsored