Sponsored

Recent content by mooner3

  1. California G.O.A.T Offroad - Ranger Raptor 2"/1" Front And Rear Lift Kit - Brand New

    Feel free to PM me with an offer. As I said, Im not trying to cut a profit, but I also dont want to eat too much. As far as I know, the price from GOAT is pretty much fixed, so the "bar" is clear (again, I havent even opened the boxes)...
  2. California G.O.A.T Offroad - Ranger Raptor 2"/1" Front And Rear Lift Kit - Brand New

    Yes this is likely where I'll end up (I think). Currently Im very close to level and love the look but despite hours of going around in circles there doesnt seem to be any [good] way to get level always, so Im expecting to accept a little rake most of the time + no sag when fully loaded.
  3. California G.O.A.T Offroad - Ranger Raptor 2"/1" Front And Rear Lift Kit - Brand New

    I already have a 1.5 inch lift from Rock Krawler in the front. I honestly love the setup currently but my goals are a little complicated in that I want to be able to take a RTT on and off without getting sag when I have it on. Initially I was planning to swap it out for this, but instead I’m...
  4. California Sold: G.O.A.T Offroad - Ranger Raptor 2"/1" Front And Rear Lift Kit - Brand New

    My indecision is your gain! Selling the 100% un-used (un-opened!) 2"/1" lift kit. Obviously, I changed my mind about my suspension plan. Asking what I paid $559 + shipping (or local pickup) OBO. Im not trying to make money here, just avoid losing my shirt.
  5. New Baja Designs Bumper Light Setup Launched in AUS…

    Oh phew, $4.7k AUD is only $3,300 USD, for a second I thought it was really expensive!
  6. Random loss of personal gauge setting - Is my battery already toasted?

    Indeed, this seems to be longest lived one https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/myview-resets.19673/
  7. Protecting against trail stripes - worth trying?

    PPF is the closest thing to a real answer, but yes it's expensive as hell. That said, it'll protect your truck in general, not just from pinstripes on the trail. My kid opened her door into a weird outlet that was sticking up from the ground in town and 0 damage, Im certain because of the PPF...
  8. ALL of my exterior mods on my 24’ Ranger Raptor

    Truck looks great. Mind giving some details on your front lightbar setup?
  9. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    Been following along and so impressed with the outcome! Absolutely sign me up.
  10. MBRP Exhaust

    @ToraRaptor did you notice any difference in drone? In general Im underwhelmed by the stock RR exhaust sound, the drone especially. Thanks!
  11. Raptor Rally October 16-17, 2026

    Wow that sounds awesome! I was considering it and this is definitely piquing my interest. Looked up some videos, the host is a bit much but has a lot more detail about what you do:
  12. Grille Marker Lights. Who has the best, fit and longevity

    In some pics it looks closer than others but I’d say in person, especially in the dark there is a difference, the DRLs are a bit more yellow. That said it’s also close enough that they look “right” together imho
  13. Grille Marker Lights. Who has the best, fit and longevity

    100% its the connectors which is whats annoying, the gaps in the Raptor grille are just small. I was very careful and it turned out OK but I slightly mangled the connectors in the process (wires inside were fine). Splicing is smart! Though for the price I would prefer not to have to... It seems...
  14. Grille Marker Lights. Who has the best, fit and longevity

    Cool fog beast photo. I went with F150 ones and pretty happy with them. People complain about being able to see the yellow stuff inside touching the outer clear plastic but honestly it doesnt bother me and the overall look is very clean as noted above (no indivifual LEDs), they fit nicely...
  15. 35's KO3, 0 offset wheels, 2.5" level kit

    Not to hijack the thread, but donkey can you explain why / when these are needed? Ive been wondering about some vibrating since changing out stock wheels for +25 offset (not 0 like OP). Cheers



Top