Sponsored

Recent content by mp51998

  1. Ford F**king Ranger Doing Truck Things! Post Yours...

    I work in the oilfield. Those are 5000 psi blind flanges for pressure testing equipment.
  2. Ford F**king Ranger Doing Truck Things! Post Yours...

    The pallet with two flanges was 753kg which is about 1664lbs. Plus a smaller flange and bout 40 studs and nuts. I didn’t drive to far. 45 miles maybe.
  3. Added missing decal on front bumper

    Ahhh I thought naturally aspirated šŸ˜‚. I’ve been wondering the differences between USDM and Thai version. For instance, I cannot get the ProCal tune. We have same emissions as US so I don’t know why. I found a work around tho. As I mentioned diesel only get Raptor on the bed and the gas gets...
  4. Added missing decal on front bumper

    Are you saying the turbo version have the front decal or don’t. I bought mine in Thailand and also do not have the front decal as pictured. What I noticed over here is the 3.0 TT version have the splash decal and the diesel version have just the Raptor on the bed. Don’t know if that is everywhere
  5. Installing an OEM wireless phone charger

    Even with my phone bare it still gets hot.
  6. 2024 - 2026 Ranger Raptor Tuning available on COBB! CARB Approved!

    Can you tune for overseas vehicles? I’ve been in contact with another vendor who stopped replying to my requests after I was unable to provide any emissions information. We just have that info stickers all over the engine bay or in the owners manual over here. Our emissions systems appear to be...



Top