Sponsored

Added missing decal on front bumper

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
50
Reaction score
54
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Not a fan that Ford didn't add the front bumper decal on the North American Ranger Raptors. Feels incomplete. I did some research and seen the aftermarket decal from Yotto Overland, but heard it doesn't have the same texture as the rest of the kit, so i looked around and found a guy in Australia selling the OEM decal. I received it today and installed it. I used rapid tac solution to help with the install. I feel like i installed it a lil too high. It had an arrow on the decal showing to place it on the lower edge, but i felt like there would be a big void on the top, so i split the difference, but now i feel like I should have went a tad lower. I'm still happy with it.

Ford Ranger Added missing decal on front bumper 20260925_101433


Ford Ranger Added missing decal on front bumper 20260925_120859
Sponsored

 

CACTUSGREYFX4

Well-Known Member
First Name
Pat
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
1,796
Reaction score
1,653
Location
ON, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
That how it designates it's a NA one and you have to pony up for the decal whereas all other countries it's :wink: :LOL::clap:
 

Sponsored
OP
OP
RedTurboMr2

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
50
Reaction score
54
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
I hope for that price it added 30 HP!
Haha, i'm not too smart with my money. It might of actually been a waste of money since I'm getting a full XPEL Ultimate Plus wrap done and might remove the graphics to avoid the air gaps.
 
OP
OP
RedTurboMr2

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
50
Reaction score
54
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
So that's around $190 US for something that probably cost $10. Wow!
It's definitely overpriced. Worth a lot more than $10 though. It's not a cheap decal and the texture of it is much different than the aftermarket. You should see the price for the side graphics 😞
 

Sponsored

Geo8866

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
139
Reaction score
210
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Lariat FX4
It's definitely overpriced. Worth a lot more than $10 though. It's not a cheap decal and the texture of it is much different than the aftermarket. You should see the price for the side graphics 😞
I agree though. I would rather pay more for an authentic, well-made item, than for some cheap Ebay knock off.
 

NM Mike

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
359
Reaction score
621
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
25 Ranger XLT FX4. 99 Superduty XLT Powerstroke 4X4, 71 F250 custom 4x4
Definitely a lot of money for decals, but now you have decals that other NA ranger raptors don’t have. I’ve seen people spend a lot more to customize their vehicles, so you do you with your money. I’m personally a minimalist and like the look without all the decals, but I think those look good on your truck.
 
OP
OP
RedTurboMr2

RedTurboMr2

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
50
Reaction score
54
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Definitely a lot of money for decals, but now you have decals that other NA ranger raptors don’t have. I’ve seen people spend a lot more to customize their vehicles, so you do you with your money. I’m personally a minimalist and like the look without all the decals, but I think those look good on your truck.
I hear ya, if I built the truck I would have saved the 1k and went with just the Raptor logos, but it was already built at the dealer and it sort of grew on me, but i didn't like how the front was missing the bumper decal. Didn't wanna spend the money, but it's a one time purchase and I spent a lot more on dumber things, haha. Who knows, I might be taking them all off, i'll know in a cpl weeks. I spoke with a cpl people and they mentioned that they went over the decals with the XPEL and it turned out great, apparently it depends how good the installer is. But seeing the air gaps on just two basic racing stripes at the shop i'm taking it to is making me think twice.
 

STEVE_K

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
238
Reaction score
302
Location
Snohomish, WA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor, 2003 Jeep Wranger SE TJ, 2001 Subaru Forester
Im not much of a decal person, but the new decals make it look complete now.
 

mp51998

Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
May 17, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
7
Reaction score
13
Location
Thailand
Vehicle(s)
2025 Raptor Ranger
That how it designates it's a NA one and you have to pony up for the decal whereas all other countries it's :wink: :LOL::clap:
Are you saying the turbo version have the front decal or don’t. I bought mine in Thailand and also do not have the front decal as pictured.
What I noticed over here is the 3.0 TT version have the splash decal and the diesel version have just the Raptor on the bed. Don’t know if that is everywhere
Sponsored

 
 







Top